follow.trail

Grzegorz Pykacz
Follow.trail is a minimalist puzzle game, where the goal is to follow the trail of dots without leaving anything behind.…
TouchArcade Rating:
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Follow.trail is a minimalist puzzle game, where the goal is to follow the trail of dots without leaving anything behind. ----- WHAT ARE THE REVIEWS? "An impressive, minimalist logic game that will twist your mind into a pretzel." - Kate Gray @MacLife Magazine (4.5 / 5) "The simple and clever design and high level of challenge will provide many hours of entertaining in both bite-size chunks or longer play sessions." - Nick Vigdahl @TouchArcade (4.5 / 5) "If you’re fan of relaxed but challenging puzzle games, this is one you really shouldn’t miss." - @AppUnwrapper ----- WHAT DOES IT FEATURE? - Countless procedurally generated levels with a shared seed, so that all players are solving the same puzzles. - Simple mechanics that combined result in challenging but rewarding puzzles. - No hints or skipping levels. Sorry. You have to beat them all. Don't say I didn't warn you. - Something for you to discover and something for you to reach. - Minimalistic graphics emphasizing the goal of the game. - No menus, options or other unnecessary features for maximum focus. - Simple swipe controls with slow swipe to preview the next move. - iCloud support with Game Save synchronization. - Game Center support with Achievements and Highest Level Leaderboard. - Haptic Feedback support. - Always ready to play with no loading screens. - Super light for those concerned about storage. - No Ads or In App Purchases! Pay once and play. - Designed and implemented by one independent developer who loves games and hopes to deliver more of them in the future. ----- WHO AM I? Games were always my escape from the sad reality. But playing games wasn’t enough for me and I wanted something more. I wanted to make games. With that in mind, I started my career as a software developer in 2007 and after 2 years of saving I bought my MacBook Pro and iPhone 3GS with a plan to make games in my free time. In 2010 I moved from Poland to Canada to start a new life with my wife, but my dream about making games hasn’t changed. Now, many iPhones later, after many projects and hours spent, my first game that I developed on the same old MacBook, is finally out. My initial goal was to make something simple and quick. That wasn’t me. It took me over a year but it became my most personal game with a meaning behind every single detail. Now when I see other people playing the game and their reactions when solving the puzzles they struggled with, I know it was worth it. Who knows, maybe my game will inspire someone somewhere out there to became a developer as well. That’s why it’s worth doing! ----- PRIVACY POLICY follow.trail do not collect, store or share any of your data. It never has and it never will. Period. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Information
Seller:Grzegorz Pykacz
Genre:Family, Puzzle, Education
Release:Aug 10, 2017
Updated:Oct 03, 2018
Version:1.9
Size:4.0 MB
User Rating: (6)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal