[DevLog] NINDASH - Play a ninja that must defeat a horde of skeletons!
my name is Sephy (@artofSephy), I'm a French illustrator and 2D game artist at ANKAMA (the studio which created Dofus/Wakfu franchises & Tactile Wars, King Tongue for mobile) since more than 10 years. If you want to discover my work, I invite you to follow my portfolio. Thank you!
I started a few weeks ago a new mobile video game project with 2 workmates, entitled « NINDASH ». I heard that TouchArcade is a big reference for mobile games and feedbacks seem good... So I would like to create a [DevLog] topic about our game. I'll post some of my artworks and various work-in-progress and making-of. I apologize for my simple and not always very good English.
Soft launch BE/CA
If you are from Belgium and/or Canada, you may slash skulls and break bones today!
Nindash is in Soft Launch in these countries.
Click on the links below to access to your respective store:
• TITLE : « NINDASH: Skull Valley ».
• PRODUCTION: 3-4 months, not more.
• CORE-TEAM: 3
- Adrien Bariau (game designer),
- Thomas Baron (developer),
- Romain «Sephy» Pergod (artist)
We also have the support of:
- Sylvain Guerrero (FXs),
- Grégory Desmurs (Sound-design),
- Pierre-Jean Baudouin (Music),
- François Houssin (Logotype),
• SOFTWARES: Unity, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop.
• GRAPHICS: Stylized 2D.
• GAMEPLAY: Simple, lively and efficient one-button gameplay.
• RELEASE: iOS, end of the year if everything goes well!
My contact if you need more information (press kit for reviews, etc):
>> sephyka[at]gmail.com <<
• DevLog 1: Background patterns.
• DevLog 2: Backgrounds - The Light & Dark Meadows.
• DevLog 3: Main characters are NINJA!! [in-game Sprites - Flash].
• DevLog 4: Mysterious Door [Animation/FX - Unity].
• DevLog 5: Introduction illustration [Digital-painting - Photoshop].
• DevLog 6: Gameplay Loop.
• DevLog 7: Soft launch BE/CA.
• DevLog 8: 2 Game previews.
• DevLog 9: Characters animated illustration.
End of transmission.
Last edited by artofsephy; 12-11-2017 at 02:53 PM.