★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Sunny Tam
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 114.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.5
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: DODGE. SHOOT. EXPLODE. REPEAT. The Ultimate Bullet Hell experience on mobile returns!

Take to the skies once more as the last defender of humanity against overwhelming odds! Lovingly built to be enjoyed by newcomers and genre veterans alike, Danmaku Unlimited 3 is a perfect medley of the best aspects of classic Bullet Hell shooters wrapped up in a modern and approachable package.

FEATURES
Authentically crafted Japanese style Bullet Hell shoot'em up
Complete Premium experience: Pay once for a perfect 1:1 console grade port with absolutely NO ads/iAP
Innovative SPIRIT/GRAZE system with controls tuned perfectly for touchscreens
5 lovingly built stages packed with spellbinding bullet patterns and epic boss battles
Up to 25 unique weapon combinations
Rocking BGM by the talented Japanese indie circle BLANKFIELD
Multiple levels of difficulty across two unique modes that caters to players of all skill ranges

7lilwhitewolf7's comments:
Danmaku Unlimited 3 by Sunny Tam

? am i doing wrong that it will not post? Sunny Tam?, TouchArcadians?, help pleaze?... it'z availiable now on the US App Store, anybody else able to dl?

08-10-2017, 05:58 AM
Nah, that looks good, you did it right
When I created the Hydra thread, I saw it took close to an hour for the appinfo to show up. At some point you should see "Appinfo processing..." in your post, and sometime after that it will display the game info.
If it doesn't work out in, say, 2-3 hours, try using appinfo=all for the first tag.

08-10-2017, 06:22 AM
Looking forward to this one
Great shump series
08-10-2017, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Looking forward to this one
Great shump series
IKR
? A Great year so far
08-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Nah, that looks good, you did it right
When I created the Hydra thread, I saw it took close to an hour for the appinfo to show up. At some point you should see "Appinfo processing..." in your post, and sometime after that it will display the game info.
If it doesn't work out in, say, 2-3 hours, try using appinfo=all for the first tag.
Thank You Very Much Yo!
I have asked our fellow TouchArcadian to visit us so hopefully soon he will
08-10-2017, 10:20 AM
no one was interested at this game?
08-10-2017, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
IKR
? A Great year so far
another super good shump has just showed up in the Japan App Store and its climbing the paid charts fast
its called Aka To Blue... the language says English and app store description is in English but I cant find it in
any app store outside of Japan. I may just go ahead and get a Japan App Store card if its not out by Monday
look it up it looks very good
Found out more about it it's made by former guys from Cave no wonder it looks so good

Last edited by Dailon80; 08-10-2017 at 10:48 AM.
08-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
another super good shump has just showed up in the Japan App Store and its climbing the paid charts fast
its called Aka To Blue... the language says English and app store description is in English but I cant find it in
any app store outside of Japan. I may just go ahead and get a Japan App Store card if its not out by Monday
look it up it looks very good
Found out more about it it's made by former guys from Cave no wonder it looks so good
Not to take away from this game, which I am also excited about and already purchased, but this is awesome news.

I’ve been disappointed in the silence from Cave (at least in the West). No updates to 64-bit for their games and nothing new. So something from ex-Cave devs is the next best thing.

Hope it comes out here!

As for DU3, awesome as ever and holy cow is the bullet hell even more intense .
08-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Aw yeah! Most games (not a lot though) ive gotten recently took a lot of thinking before i bought them... This one, smashing that buy button.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Just noticed... Maybe the appinfo here isnt showing coz it's a duplicate thread for the game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword