★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dash through the ice at top speed with Ice Bullet: the bobsleigh simulator. Race aganist the clock in the most realistic and exciting bobsleigh racing game for iPhone/iPod Touch.

Features:

-Accurate control: tilt your iPhone and take every turn in the best way possible!

-In run mode, tap on each side of the screen, every step counts towards victory!

Featuring AGON Online by Aptocore
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
AGON Online is a leading social gaming platform for iPhone and iPod Touch games enabling:
Online leaderboards
Location aware scores
Awards system
Friends lists
Persistent player profile
Facebook and Twitter integration

For more info on AGON Online please visit:
http://agon-online.com

-Race in style: Lots of different bobsleigh color schemes to choose from.

-Unlock more bobsleigh color schemes and other goodies by making new records!

-More courses and bobsleighs in the upcoming updates.

- Featuring song by Parana Loopers (http://www.myspace.com/paranaloopers)

Devilishly Good's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-28-2009, 08:23 PM
This looks like it could be cool!

10-28-2009, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverOnFire View Post
This looks like it could be cool!

The "stunning" 3D graphics send a chill down my spine.

Last edited by Kamazar; 10-28-2009 at 08:27 PM.
10-28-2009, 08:28 PM
"feel the rhythm...feel the ride...get on up....ITS BOBSLED TIME! COOOL RUNNINGS!"

had to do it...

just throwin in my 2 pennies...
02-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Never saw this thread, thanks a lot for the link and closing the other one! No wonder since it was created in the middle of the night for me and would probably have disappeared by the time I got up, not the first time this has happened to me. No search would bring it up either.

This game has been updated 4 days ago, and on the eve of the opening of the Games in Vancouver, there's only a handful of winter sports games (Half a dozen snowboarding games, ski-jumping, curling, and a couple of 4-in-ones) out there.

A couple of things have been lost in translation, but the game now offers enough depth and replayability for the asking price IMO. It's nothing revolutionary, but in the absence of much competition it certainly is a valid contender for a podium finish of Olympic Winter Games apps.

I am struggling with the difficulty as there is very little feedback to improve your driving skills, and no real tutorial other than someone shaking an iphone on the screen before each race.

Split times would help to improve replayability and performance feedback. And different sound levels from the blades on the ice could also provide a better idea of how much resistance is applied through braking, steering and climbing on and off the side of the track.

I have asked the Spanish devs to come and get involved here so I hope we'll be hearing from them and finding out if they plan any future updates.

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...
02-13-2010, 07:30 AM
There will be updates ^_^

Thank you all for the compliments!

'Jeep has some great ideas we could implement in next versions of Ice Bullet, so we'll take into account your feedback

We plan to do some updates, as we are aware of the replayability issues in this game. Hopefully soon enough, Ice Bullet will be a nice game with different gameplay modes to fill in that playability gap.

Split times will surely be in the next version, nice tip 'Jaap!

About sound helpers, I agree they are really helpful, but they didn't made to final version somehow. We'll try to make ingame sounds more rich so players can feel their sleigh better.

Thank you so much for the feedback, we wouldn't expect such a great support of our players!

It is real 3D on your iPhone!
ArticoMedia
02-15-2010, 12:44 PM
We have 5 promo code to give away. Take a look on Contest forum!

Good luck!

It is real 3D on your iPhone!
ArticoMedia