★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Burgle Bros requires stealth, planning and a little bit of luck. In the tradition of classic heist movies like Ocean's 11 and The Italian Job, you assemble your crew, make a plan, and pull off the impossible.
Push your luck or play it safe - your decisions impact everyone on your team.

Choose from a cast of characters with unique powers.

Be sneaky - Find clever solutions to get out of sticky situations.

Rogue-like - each game is a unique dynamic puzzle.

Swap floors and think in 3 dimensions to evade the guards

Use cool tools like a Smokebomb, EMP - even Donuts!
08-11-2017, 04:25 PM
Hmmm I'll have to looks for some info on this.

08-11-2017, 06:06 PM
Whoop whoop whoop whoop! Awesome - been waiting for this! Will report back 😀
08-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoptic View Post
Whoop whoop whoop whoop! Awesome - been waiting for this! Will report back 😀
Yes pls, I'm very curious to know how the single player experience is since this is a coop game if I'm not mistaken.
08-11-2017, 06:51 PM
I want to know too
08-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Picked this up out of curiosity.

There's a tutorial but it's too short, I have lots of game mechanics questions.

You can pick 4 characters but it's not clear if that's desirable or more for pass & play with people. I tried 4 characters and found it very difficult, seems it may be better to use just 1 or 2. Anyone know if not picking 4 character puts you at a disadvantage?

Unless you have great eyes or an iPhone Plus this is hard to play on a phone, looks fine on an iPad.

Count be an interesting game, at the moment I'm finding it very difficult once guards get 4 movement points. Lots to learn before I can provide a useful review. If anyone knows the rules a short tutorial/tips beyond the in-game one would be appreciated.

Last edited by dukat111; 08-11-2017 at 10:18 PM.
08-12-2017, 12:01 AM
Definitely looks good. I'll keep it on my radar.
08-12-2017, 02:30 AM
Its a great board game! Played it a few times so far and I think having four characters is challenging. Using two characters is a little easier, less chances of getting caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragan View Post
Yes pls, I'm very curious to know how the single player experience is since this is a coop game if I'm not mistaken.
Playing by yourself works just as well. You can choose how many characters you want to play with, from one to four.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFishin View Post
that works! If you are more of a visual learner, watching a YouTube video can also help. This guys game got pretty intense. Unfortunantley he left it at a cliff hanger in video 2.
https://youtu.be/NKpNWtD4IwE

Edit: this video is the kickstarted version but the mechanic hasn't changed. It's pretty good at getting you started.

Last edited by mastery51; 08-12-2017 at 03:22 AM.
08-12-2017, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukat111 View Post
Unless you have great eyes or an iPhone Plus this is hard to play on a phone, looks fine on an iPad.
That's one thing that keeps me from buying the game - the font in Holy Potatoes A Weapon Shop is really difficult to read on my iPhone 7.

How are other users feeling about the font size on an iPhone 7?