★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An interactive adventure story. You make the decision. You are responsible for the outcome. Can you survive?

Kremel's comments:
The JR Slasher is an interactive story whereby you make the decision and choose the ending to the story. Please help to leave a review if possible. Thanks a lot.

08-16-2017, 08:34 PM
I hate the JR line so much, they are always late and they always have problems, whenever there the tinest earthquake they stopped while all other lines continue. A part from that fact I find your game intriguing and I like the concept. I wished it was called "The Hankyu slasher" as I think Hankyu is the best railway service we've got in the Kansai area. Good luck!
08-16-2017, 08:41 PM
Oh some of the story happens in Arashiyama? Then instead of the JR please use the Keifuku Dentetsu line from Kyoto, it's a very tiny train (which looks like a tramway) that goes from Kyoto to Arashiyama, it's a very charming line, you'll love it! Then instead of the monkey park please follow the river and go to Senko-ji temple! My friend works there as a volunteer and it's my favourite temple in Japan, it's very small but the temple has the best view you can get in Arashiyama. I'm a part time tour guide in the Kansai area, if you need help for a future story, I'll be very glad to help you and tell you about Japanese history.