★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zlatan Legends (the offical game of Zlatan Ibrahimovi) is an exciting arcade sports game that rewards both skill and determination! Race against other players in a unique intergalactic tournament of epic proportions. Rise in fame and take the podium as the champion of the universe!

FAST-PACED GAMEPLAY
Compete in different arenas across the universe. Each arena has several tiers that ramp up the challenge and rewards. Defeat the tier champion to claim special prizes.

LEAGUES
Face off against other players in the hyper-competitive league mode. Do you have what it takes to get to the top and become a Legend?

UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS
Level up your fame to claim rewards, and access new planets and arenas. Learn and improve skills to get a competitive edge against your rivals and advance to higher tiers.

CUSTOMIZE YOUR GEAR
Personalize your champion with a wide range of outfits and victory poses. You can even customize your Driftball with paints and trail effects.

CLAIM LOOT
Rewards are plentiful in the tournament. Claim various types of loot crates as you play and expand your collection of customization items.

MANAGE YOUR CREW
Send your helpful crew members on missions to receive extra loot crates, improve or acquire skills, and gain special sponshorships. Each crew members can also be leveled up to get new mission types and improve their rewards.

---------------------

Requires iOS 8 or later.

PLEASE NOTE! Zlatan Legends is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. You can toggle these purchases on/off in the "Restrictions" menu on your device.

KeKhan's comments:

Zlatan Legends

Isbit Games AB
Genres: Games Sports Arcade
Free

Quote:
Zlatan Legends (the offical game of Zlatan Ibrahimović) is an exciting arcade sports game that rewards both skill and determination! Race against other players in a unique intergalactic tournament of epic proportions. Rise in fame and take the podium as the champion of the universe!

FAST-PACED GAMEPLAY
Compete in different arenas across the universe. Each arena has several tiers that ramp up the challenge and rewards. Defeat the tier champion to claim special prizes.

LEAGUES
Face off against other players in the hyper-competitive league mode. Do you have what it takes to get to the top and become a Legend?

UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS
Level up your fame to claim rewards, and access new planets and arenas. Learn and improve skills to get a competitive edge against your rivals and advance to higher tiers.

CUSTOMIZE YOUR GEAR
Personalize your champion with a wide range of outfits and victory poses. You can even customize your Driftball with paints and trail effects.

CLAIM LOOT
Rewards are plentiful in the tournament. Claim various types of loot crates as you play and expand your collection of customization items.

MANAGE YOUR CREW
Send your helpful crew members on missions to receive extra loot crates, improve or acquire skills, and gain special sponshorships. Each crew members can also be leveled up to get new mission types and improve their rewards.

---------------------

Requires iOS 8 or later.

PLEASE NOTE! Zlatan Legends is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. You can toggle these purchases on/off in the "Restrictions" menu on your device.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 1005.1MB

08-16-2017, 07:32 PM
My god this game is addicting! Can't stop. One...more...race...🏃🏽

Great game mechanic with simple controls, but so hard to master! Really brilliant. Great graphics and tons of collectibles.
NOT pay to win. All the collectibles are for vanity.

You can customize your suit, the teleport ball, even the trail the ball leaves.
You can also upgrade your kicking power, among other stats like crash recovery time, etc.

And this is vs. real players, gets really tense. Could see this potentially becoming an e-sport.

Give it a shot! (Pun intended)

08-16-2017, 07:51 PM
Glad to hear it sounds good
I was surprised by the 1 gig size but he's been my favorite player for years now so I am def down to giving it a try!
08-19-2017, 01:50 AM
Awesome game!
08-19-2017, 06:12 AM
I'm sitting here wearing my Sweden track top, and Zlatan is naturally my favourite player but ... I'm not sure I can get behind this! Interesting to hear the game mechanic is fun, as I really can't work out what on earth is happening from those screenshots and the game description. I do like that Ibra looks a little bit like Iron Man, though.

2017 GOTY nominations: SAO: Memory Defrag, Death Road to Canada, Spaceplan, Arkanoid vs Space Invaders
Switch ID: Krillin 5948-6652-1589
08-19-2017, 12:07 PM
Once I got past all the intro stuff (neat comic-strip intro) and past the hand holding tutorial it's really pretty fun.

Here's the trailer video:

08-20-2017, 03:57 AM
Thanks for your support!

Happy to hear that you guys like it!
Thanks - The ISBIT team

ISBIT is a game studio located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our passion is to create visually impressive, highly engaging games with strong core gameplay. We at ISBIT share a profound love for games and we believe that this is visible in all of our work. www.isbitgames.com
08-20-2017, 07:22 AM
I'm quite enjoying the gameplay but it does seem very much a feeemium model and it may not be pay to win but there are timers and multiple currencies.

Leaving that advide my issue really is that when I'm racing other players it becomes very confusing as to who is who and I've lost a fair few games by mistaking myself for another player.

I'm going to persevere with it for a bit but I suspect it's not going to bea keeper for me.
08-20-2017, 08:39 AM
So far im really enjoying it... timers are the biggest gripe coz it's the type that stops one from being able to play unless you go IAP or Ads.

Gameplay-wise, i am enjoying the mechanics quite a bit. Quite a unique racing game using the arcadey slingshot mechanics.
08-22-2017, 06:59 AM
For those interested, there is an interview with Zlatan about the release of the game