BreakOUT [NEW MUSIC]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by senkoujin, Aug 17, 2017.

1. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    #1 senkoujin, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Hello again everyone it's me senkoujin (aka TripMX) again, I'm the one who was responsible for the TripMX Great Music Expedition campaign on this site some time ago. The FINAL CONCLUSION had recently come to pass, thus ending the main campaign.

Now for even more good news, I just released a new original song!

Made this one on iOS (iPhone/iPad) via Xewton Music Studio app, as usual. It took quite a bit of effort to make this song and even more to balance for general modern headphones. At the last minute, I decided to make it into a music video style that I have never tried before, haha!

-STORY-
    "Trapped in the Phantom World, a great warrior of old reminisces of his past glory before he himself became a phantom."

NOTE: All events in this music video predate what happened in the music video "Close ProXimity", which can also be found in my channel's videos or at the end of the BreakOUT video.

***NEW MUSIC RELEASE***

SONG: BreakOUT || GENRE: Phantasmic Rock

*LYRICS included in the music video via Closed Captions (CC) button*

***HEADPHONES RECOMMENDED FOR BEST EXPERIENCE***​

2. senkoujin

Aug 28, 2013
    BreakOUT now available on SoundCloud!!

Hello again everyone, the higher quality version of BreakOUT is now available on SoundCloud! Check it out! :)

SoundCloud Link --> https://soundcloud.com/tripmx/breakout

Thanks again and please enjoy! ;)

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #3 psj3809, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Hey i'll be honest and I'll be Simon Cowell ! Think its really poor, voice is really really bad.

What do your friends/family say ?

4. senkoujin

Aug 28, 2013
    #4 senkoujin, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Cowellstructive Criticism

Ahahaha thanks for the constructive criticism! :p

Although I'm certainly not a bona fide singer, I did have some fun creating and going through the tedium of singing this song as best as I could, lol. As for my friends, most of them said the song's pretty good, but as for my family members...hmm well, let's just say that they might side with Cowell on this one, hahaha!