★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Squadventure
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 144.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0008
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Challenge your vocabulary and speed with this awesome word game!

Find as many words as you can while you race against the clock. Every word you find earns you points and adds more time, while more letters are added to the grid. The longer the word, the more points you get!

The possibilities are endless how far can you go?

Endless gameplay
Very easy one-touch controls, just tap away!
Customize your experience with our beautiful themes
Four engaging game modes to choose from!
All of your progress is saved in the cloud
Game Center Leaderboard and Achievements
Upcoming updates with more game modes and themes coming soon!

Word Pop is free to play. Some items in the game are available for purchase.
08-20-2017, 11:19 AM
Watch the trailer video of the game. Hope you like it! Your feedback is very valuable to us.

Youtube link | Pop Up

08-20-2017, 10:35 PM
Finally another word game that doesn't make you find specific words with themes.
Downloading now 🙂

After a few plays, I like t but honestly I guess I have fat thumbs and it's very hard to make words without selecting the wrong letters by accident.

I see the screen is already well utilized but if you could make the squares just a bit bigger or have a smaller grid with larger tiles would be awesome.

Last edited by vectorarchitekt; 08-20-2017 at 10:49 PM.
08-21-2017, 09:48 AM
Hi vectorarchitekt!

Thanks for giving it a try, and we really appreciate your honest feedback. We'll be making some adjustments to the game and they will be available soon. Hope we can come up with a good solution to your problem.

Can you tell me what device you are using?

Thanks,
George
08-21-2017, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfaraj View Post
Hi vectorarchitekt!

Thanks for giving it a try, and we really appreciate your honest feedback. We'll be making some adjustments to the game and they will be available soon. Hope we can come up with a good solution to your problem.

Can you tell me what device you are using?

Thanks,
George
Hey George,
I'm using an iPhone 7. It probably plays great on a tablet or a plus.
Maybe it's just me? I do have big thumbs...
08-21-2017, 01:53 PM
Thanks again vectorarchitekt. You're the first to mention having difficulties tapping the letters. I suppose you could try to use your index finger to play the game. We'll try to come up with a better solution. Thanks for bringing it up!
08-21-2017, 08:55 PM
Well thank you for your response and for considering my issue, but really the game is great and I'm working on unlocking the typwriter theme 🙂
08-21-2017, 09:27 PM
Awesome! I'm really glad you're enjoying it. And I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks!
08-22-2017, 07:31 PM
I'm on a 6S plus, and having the same issue. It's ok vertical and horizontal, but diagonal seems to be an issue... especially when trying to make words quickly. It works if you go slow and are careful.
08-23-2017, 10:09 AM
Hi debaser626, thanks for trying our game and for your feedback. We've created a game mode with larger but fewer letters and it will be available in an update very soon. How does that look?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170823-100350.png
Views:	2
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	116443