★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** New story chapter! **
** No Ads! **
** No energy! **

The best fighting series on mobile has returned and become even more SPECIAL - Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition!!

Now it's your turn to meet Titan in person and put an end to his terror. Walk through the Gates of Shadows into the dangerous world full of memorable fights and brave heroes. These lands are waiting for a risky adventurer to appear and save them from the oppression of a sinister invader from another dimension! Discover a thrilling mix of two world's most popular game genres - Fighting & RPG. Gather a huge arsenal of lethal weapons, combine your gear and upgrade dozens of skills and moves!

- No Ads!
- No energy restoring. Jump into the fray anytime and anywhere you want!
- Unveil a truth behind Sensei's past in a whole new story chapter!
- Complete the story mode without grinding!
- Equip yourself with a huge amount of weapons and armor. Get a lot of gems through battles and make your arsenal even more larger!
- Travel across 7 distinct provinces and force to terrify Titan himself!
- Simple controls is designed for touch screen usage. Shadow Fight 2 is easy to play but hard to master!
- Astonishing animations and unique design!

You must have an internet connection for a verification check (only for the first launch).
08-22-2017, 06:12 AM
Sweet! I checked this am when I woke up and didn't see it.

This link makes my day. Downloading.

08-22-2017, 07:46 AM
Impossible to put down. I've used up half a charge on this since posting this thread and I couldn't give a damn.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
08-22-2017, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Impossible to put down. I've used up half a charge on this since posting this thread and I couldn't give a damn.
Agree. This is more than just a button masher. The more you play, the more strategies you understand and openings you see for certain hits.

Really well done.
08-22-2017, 08:29 AM
Will this run on an iPhone 5 or iPad fourth gen? I know the store requirements cut it off at 5s/5th gen iPad, but since it's a rerelease of an older game I'd like to be optimistic.

Thanks!
08-22-2017, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpha View Post
Will this run on an iPhone 5 or iPad fourth gen? I know the store requirements cut it off at 5s/5th gen iPad, but since it's a rerelease of an older game I'd like to be optimistic.

Thanks!
It just says that you cannot purchase it cause it's not compatible,same here...ffs.
08-22-2017, 09:17 AM
Does anybody know if there is MFi-Controller support?
08-22-2017, 10:32 AM
YESSSSS

Just tried Dawn of Crafting to keep me busy while waiting for this, both are a lot of fun...

Oh lord, I can feel my free time vanishing ! 😂

GJ Nekki, MUCH better this way than freemium, im in love with it after only 30 mins of play !
08-22-2017, 10:43 AM
A premium? Crying happy tears now.
08-22-2017, 10:53 AM
Didnt realize they are under a new appstore name, and didnt know Vector 2 has a premium version too. Bought and bought.