★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** PREMIUM GAME - No In-App Purchases, No Ads ***
*** Pay once & enjoy game locally or on multiple devices using CLOUD SAVE! ***

Armada Commander is a fusion of space strategy game with elements of tower defense, where players deploy & command their Emperial fleet to engage with alien foes in epic space battles for the liberation of Omegus Galaxy !

Armada Commander offers an exciting blend of real time ship building, fleet management and battles with 12 different alien races over 32 different sectors of the Omegus Galaxy. You will have to strategically build and deploy Emperial fleet continuously to counter multiple waves of hostile forces in each sector. Hyperjump to hostile sectors and complete missions like destroy space jump inhibitors, capture space canons or salvage lost command stations to lead your forces to victory.

Game Features: -

12 different space environments to explore with vivid backgrounds.
More than 150 different enemy ships ranging from battleships to assault fighters.
Real-time ship production with Manual/AI controlled targeting mechanism.
Variety of weapon systems including bullets, plasma, missile and laser canons.
Hours of game play with each sector having 8-9 enemy waves to challenge your skills.
4 different graphics preset to support multiple devices.
Leader-boards and achievements to compete with players globally.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrainGearGames

BrainGearGames's comments:

Armada Commander is a strategy game where players command their Emperial fleet to engage with enemies in epic space battles for liberation of the Omegus Galaxy!

Omegus galaxy was invaded by Wakkuks lead hostile forces who defeated all the Emperial forces. They seized the command stations and different sectors of the Omegas galaxy, using them as a base to invade other Emperial colonies. You have to lead the Emperial forces to liberate the Omegus galaxy from all the adversaries and annul further invasion of Emperial colonies.

Game Key Features :-

1. Vivid Space Backgrounds:- Explore 12 different scenic space environments, having stunning details across 32 sectors of Omegus Galaxy.
  2. Diverse hostile forces:- Game's 12 different alien hostile races have more than 150 different ships comprising capital-ships, battleships, destroyers and assault fighters.
  3. Immersive Game-play:- Game offers real-time ship production with AI or player controlled targeting mechanism. Spaceships have variety of weapon systems like bullets, plasma guns, missile or laser canons. Players can enjoy hours of game play with each sector having 8-9 enemy waves to challenge their skills.
  4. Challenging Missions:- Each sector present challenging missions to player like destroying hyper-jump inhibitors for fleet advancement , capture of space canons to aid the Emperial forces or salvage the lost command stations to retake Omegus galaxy.
  5. Different graphics preset to support multiple devices.

The game screenshots:-

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0
App-Store Direct link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/armada-commander/id910874573?mt=8

For more information visit: http://braingeargames.com/games/armada-commander
For game PressKit visit: http://braingeargames.com/press-kit-armadacommander

Thanks for visiting
08-23-2017, 01:13 PM
Preview Video

08-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Seems like another game with similar game play but name escapes me...

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
08-23-2017, 10:33 PM
Galactic Space Battles on PC is what you're thinking of
08-23-2017, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phandaal View Post
Galactic Space Battles on PC is what you're thinking of
Yes, it has been ported to iOS but it was pretty much broken last time I noted

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
08-23-2017, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Yes, it has been ported to iOS but it was pretty much broken last time I noted
Oh, I wasn't aware. Pity it's not on the Aussie store
08-24-2017, 10:29 AM
In Armada Commander players can directly launch assault fighters onto battlefield from their capital-ship.Each mission has 8-9 enemy waves with each wave having 15-20 ships with varying number of battleships, destroyers or assault fighters.Hence players have to continuously plan their fleet deployment/fleet targeting to counter enemy waves effectively.
08-24-2017, 09:43 PM
It looks like all the ships just stay stationary and fire at each other.
09-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemX View Post
It looks like all the ships just stay stationary and fire at each other.
Armada Commander is a blend of strategy and tower defense game elements.In this game you deploy your ships to counter incoming waves of enemy ships, enemy ships decide their path and then join the formation to begin their attack.
09-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Reminds me of Gratuitous Space Battles, but lighter. In fact, there doesn't seem to be much to do. To start with, it's just keep building your two types of unit and focus on a target.