★ TouchArcade is in READ ONLY mode this weekend while we upgrade. Please support us on Patreon.
App description: This multi-award winning, wonderfully weird, puzzle-filled indie adventure game explores a love story between two beautiful souls through ingenious humour and a bizarre, hand-drawn, frame-by-frame animation style.

Our heros beloved has been abducted by evil spirits, and the only way to reunite them is to reincarnate himself as a dragon to defeat Evil. But something has gone wrong, and his soul is reborn as a worm named Pip. Now Pip must overcome the challenges of a surreal world, solve mind bending puzzles, and save his love. Choosing between good and evil, Pip learns the laws of Karma, and his choices define the outcome of the game.

Features:
Play as Pip and explore a rich, bizarre world.
Use Astral sight, a power that allows you to peek into the world of spirits at any point of the game.
Learn Karma laws through choice and action. Each evil deed spoils Pips karma and changes his appearance. Good deeds purify karma. Key characters respond differently to Pips karma, opening additional storyline.
Hand-drawn animations of the varied interactions of Pip with his strange environment. The environment and other characters of the quests are drawn individually for each situation.
Live magical award winning music and sound by ZMEIRADUGA

Awards:
Intel Level Up contest: Best Art Design
Intel Level Up contest: Best Sound
Indie Game Cup: Best Story-telling game
Indie Game Cup: Best Unity game
DevGAMM: Excellence in Audio
DevGAMM: Excellence in Game Design
Indie Prize: Most Promising game in development
Indie Prize: Best in show: critic's choice
NextCastle: Best game in show
08-24-2017, 05:04 AM
I don't believe in Karma. In this life, anyway.

08-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Intriguing....the App Store has a video but it's hard to get a sense of the gameplay from it. Any imps?
08-25-2017, 04:30 AM
I wonder why it is 3 bucks in the german app store. That's not the usual Euro-addition, that's 50% more. Anyone knows anything?

And of course I'd love to hear some impressions too ...

Ferb, I know what we are gonna do today!
08-25-2017, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srtmxx View Post
I wonder why it is 3 bucks in the german app store. That's not the usual Euro-addition, that's 50% more. Anyone knows anything?

And of course I'd love to hear some impressions too ...
Brexit
08-31-2017, 05:57 AM
Great platformer game
Sounds are cool

lots of puzzles included

here is some short game video of Karma Incsrnation

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-23-2018, 08:57 PM
Reminds me of Amanita Designs games. So underrated on iOS.
02-23-2018, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
I don't believe in Karma. In this life, anyway.
Sad.........🙄