★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kishor Berde
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 48.4 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: What if a game looks relaxing, music feels good BUT each level teases you a lot ?
That is what "Serene!" is all about.

One touch casual game. Tap to turn Left.
Your goal is to collect different color dots with smoothly moving black dot with a purple tail.

Play through 56 handcrafted levels, designed with geometric art, patterns and illusions.

Tip: Simple is more difficult ;)

Features:

Fluid, graceful one touch gameplay

7 Chapters. 56 hand crafted levels

Original music. Headphones recommended for best experience.

Game for everyone, smoothly changes from relaxing to challenging mode!

Supports landscape and portrait mode

No Timer. No scores

Home Screen Quick Actions (iPhone 6s and later)

Taptic Engine support (iPhone 7 and later)

Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese(Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Portuguese(Brazil), Malay, Russian

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/games.sidking
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kishorberde
08-25-2017, 05:53 AM
Serene! Gamplay

Last edited by kishorberde; 09-27-2017 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Gameplay video update

09-26-2017, 12:15 AM
FREE Worldwide | Forever

Serene! is available for FREE on the App Store. Who doesn't love free things
Get it now
09-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Fun game, its more fun than I would have thought first and not too easy either, and it has some nice Achievements, bought the ad remover just for support.

Your avatar can only turn left and this is harder than you would first think, try it its free now.
09-26-2017, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Fun game, its more fun than I would have thought first and not too easy either, and it has some nice Achievements, bought the ad remover just for support.

Your avatar can only turn left and this is harder than you would first think, try it its free now.
I am happy to know you liked it.

I would love to know your thoughts if you finish all chapters
09-27-2017, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishorberde View Post
I am happy to know you liked it.

I would love to know your thoughts if you finish all chapters
Level 20 was really hard, needed 30 restarts or so, I am on level 23 now, the levels are great fun to play.
09-27-2017, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Level 20 was really hard, needed 30 restarts or so, I am on level 23 now, the levels are great fun to play.
Cool!
Hint - in some levels you need to find perfect path, some levels are totally based on timings and some are combo of both

43 is my fav. looks simple but teases you a lot!
Happy playing
09-28-2017, 06:18 PM
I am at level 43 now, it’s not easy as you mentioned, level 40 was also very clever, first I thought you needed to go through the circels but you had to go around which was much easier, the game has some pretty clever layouts well done Kishor.

I alos found the 4 tap full circle, when you tap 4 times in a row really fast you make a circle and this is very much needed in the later levels, hope more people will discover this fun little game.
09-29-2017, 08:06 AM
Quote:
I am at level 43 now, its not easy as you mentioned, level 40 was also very clever, first I thought you needed to go through the circels but you had to go around which was much easier, the game has some pretty clever layouts well done Kishor.

I alos found the 4 tap full circle, when you tap 4 times in a row really fast you make a circle and this is very much needed in the later levels, hope more people will discover this fun little game.
Wow! You are at 43 More challenges are waiting for you once you clear 43! You will need to figure out more tricks and trolls
09-29-2017, 08:10 AM
Quote:
the game has some pretty clever layouts well done Kishor.
And thanks