★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enjoy a new amazing adventure on this classic platform game around the galaxy. This a real indie game. The entirely game has been made by an only one person, and it pretends to be a tribute to the classic platform games of the 8 and 16 bits era.

Be amazed by the big pixels of this game!

angelito's comments:
Hi all,

After a few months of work, I have published today a 2D platform game, called Rainbow Diamonds:

This game is very special for me because I like platform games and this is the first platform game I make. Furthermore, this is the first one I have made entirely; including development, graphics, music, etc.

I hope you like it!
08-29-2017, 11:43 AM
Can you add a video/trailer please?

08-29-2017, 11:55 AM
Not yet

I have not a trailer video yet. This a video I made while I was developing. It hasn't sound and has poor quality but you can get an idea about the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuj8oeidX7I
08-29-2017, 12:49 PM
Game looks absolutely amazing :
Post feedback soon

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build
08-29-2017, 02:57 PM
The controls need to be tighter imo its easy to die by just moving forward right now

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i
08-29-2017, 04:19 PM
Not bad at all for a first game.
It is difficult not to touch the spikes. I would have prefer spikes as the ones in Sonic games which are deadly only when you fall on the tips.
Why a joystick instead of buttons?
The 8 bits feeling of the game is great (pixels, musics and sound effects).
Please keep this game premium!
08-30-2017, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
The controls need to be tighter imo its easy to die by just moving forward right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean pierre View Post
Not bad at all for a first game.
It is difficult not to touch the spikes. I would have prefer spikes as the ones in Sonic games which are deadly only when you fall on the tips.
Why a joystick instead of buttons?
The 8 bits feeling of the game is great (pixels, musics and sound effects).
Please keep this game premium!
First, many thanks! As indie developer your opinion is very important for me.

I will try to do improvements and new features based on the feedback I get, so I really appreciate your comments.
09-06-2017, 01:12 AM
Rainbow Diamonds 1.0.3

Hi all,

I have released a new version with a minor update to improve the virtual joystick. I continue working to improve the game experience and to add new features.

Thanks!
09-06-2017, 02:11 AM
Such a cute game! Congratz Angelito!
09-17-2017, 04:22 AM
New Release!!

I have released the version 1.1.0 of Rainbow Diamonds. This time I have made a complete revision of all the levels of the game. I also have fixed some issues. For example, water rendering was not right and now it is fixed.

I hope you like this game. If you would like to try it, I will post somo promo codes on this thread. I really appreciate if you rate the game or if you give me some feedback. Thanks!