★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ant Hunt: Troublesome ants await capture!

08-29-2017, 01:52 PM
Ant Hunt: Troublesome ants await capture!

Hello dear players !
After several months of hard work, we've just finished our new game for iOS (iPhone/iPad) named Ant Hunt.

It is a free game where the player must find a special ant that hides among other ants.

It has a single player mode (40 levels), a multiplayer mode (up to 4 friends on the same device), and a daily challenge mode (to compete among worldwide players).
The planned release date is the 06 of October 2017

The presentation video :

Some screenshots of the game :

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	12
Size:	422.1 KB
ID:	116569Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	9
Size:	523.9 KB
ID:	116570

Name:	3.png
Views:	9
Size:	360.6 KB
ID:	116571Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Views:	8
Size:	521.0 KB
ID:	116572

Name:	5.png
Size:	548.3 KB
ID:	116573Click image for larger version

Name:	6.png
Size:	474.6 KB
ID:	116574

Name:	7.png
Size:	362.5 KB
ID:	116575Click image for larger version

Name:	11.png
Views:	10
Size:	337.9 KB
ID:	116576

The App Store description:

Quote:
A special ant hides among other ants.
So many specialized ants to search through while their behavior continuously changes.
Your reflexes and skills of observation will be stressed!

But wait, there is more!

Time is running out, greater distractions like the black spider, capricious flies, agitated aphids, or thieving anteater will thwart your victory.

* Play in story mode and progress through different levels to access new and exiting animals.
* Play with your friends (up to 4 players on the same device) and challenge them to a whole new level of craziness.
* Play the daily challenge and compare your performance to many other players around the world.

This will be a serious challenge for those who want to make all the achievements!

Will you dare to be the great Ant Hunter ?

For information, the game is a free to play game.
The cereal (the in-game currency) can be used, mainly to get some help while playing.
They are not mandatory at all, and you can finish all the game without using them.
(well, I hope some people will use them at some time... or I'll really have to look for another job )

Thanks to those who helped in beta testing the app, the game has now successfully passed the Appstore validation.
The official release date is the 6 of October.

Thanks again for your help.
... and see you soon on the App Store!

Last edited by Paco_777; 09-23-2017 at 03:03 PM. Reason: remove references to beta tests since they are now finished.
09-01-2017, 12:41 PM
I would like to beta test

I am interested in beta testing Ant Hunt.
Iíve been using an iOS product for over 8 years now, been an Apple fan for over 20 years.

09-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstergarden View Post
I am interested in beta testing Ant Hunt.
Iíve been using an iOS product for over 8 years now, been an Apple fan for over 20 years.
Great !
Thank you. I'll contact you by PM very soon !
09-01-2017, 02:59 PM
I am Interested in beta testing this game.
09-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Hi I would like to help beta test your new game my email is jrigdon46@gmail.com hope to hear from you kind regards john
09-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Would be happy to beta test

iowadavid@me.com
09-02-2017, 02:38 AM
Looking forward to beta test! Please shoot me a message if you're still looking. Thanks!
09-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Thanks everyone for your help.
By now, you should all have received the TestFlight invitation (except @Acerbus : you still need to give me you email address by PM).

Don't forget to post some feedback when possible.
In case I have something to change, it will be nice so do it before the 22 of September (the planned submission date).

If some of you, new to this post, want the be part of the beta tests, I can still add you to them !
Thank you
09-04-2017, 02:13 PM
simple yet soon becomes a challenge

I have been enjoying the beta testing of this game.

It is a beautiful puzzle game that challenges visual acuity, especially when you have spiders and aphids and flies getting in the way.

I also like the collecting aspect in the catalog of the various bugs that you encounter in the game.
09-05-2017, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstergarden View Post
I have been enjoying the beta testing of this game.

It is a beautiful puzzle game that challenges visual acuity, especially when you have spiders and aphids and flies getting in the way.

I also like the collecting aspect in the catalog of the various bugs that you encounter in the game.
Thank you very much for your precious feedback!
Thanks to you, I've uploaded a new build in Test Flight with an updated version of the first spider (with 4 visible eyes instead of 2)