★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enter the savage world of Martial Arts Brutality.

In this F2P turn based tactical card fighter, you will learn the secrets of Kung Fu, master control of your formidable Chi Energy and perfect the legendary Dim Mak death touch.

Discover and collect technique cards, upgrade their awesome powers, and build ultimate fighting decks.

Inflict horrific injuries on you opponents and execute many different KO types as you battle your way to becoming a Dragon Grand Master.

Fight online with or against friends, mock and insult them using the unique taunt system.

Is your inner warrior ready to meet the challenge? The brutal world of the Martial Arts awaits...

Features
- A unique blend of tactical card play and real time attacking and defensive mechanics
- Detailed human body model allows for horrific injuries and numerous brutal KO types.
- Watch the vicious action unfold with a full fight replay system
- Discover and collect martial arts cards, including Chi strikes and forbidden Dim Mak techniques.
- Master a number of styles, including Shaolin Kung Fu, Wing Chun, Shotokan Karate and Taekwondo
- Insane 8 player brawls. Every man for himself and team fights.
- Battle against friends and taunt them along the way!

Boardumb's comments:

08-29-2017, 04:43 PM
How is this?

08-29-2017, 09:36 PM
To put it nicely it doesn't really flow right for me. I didn't quite understand the tutorial so it's kind of a guessing game of how to play the game and the mechanics of playing it are really abrupt.
08-29-2017, 10:13 PM
Well its...

Ill be honest, a turn based fighting game doesnt sound like anyones cup of tea... especially me... right? Well, being able to fight others online, when i get free time to do so, i must say, i am enjoying this one. The tutorial is fine. And if anyone skips it, they will be lost for sure BUT it does speak for itself. Pick a card, swipe that manuever for the attack. Swipe the way the manuever wants you too, quick enough, your successful. If not then your not. You basically have 5 chances to boost an attack or to hit 5 times, then the other player has a chance to defend. He can defend then counter attack if hes fast enough. (I have been on rare occasion) you add whatever you want to say to the opponent as an insult (i have seen some creative ones and curse words already) but nothing too bad yet. And there you go. Its a casual when you get a chance to, fighting game that is brutal and i like it alot

TLDR: give it a chance
08-30-2017, 01:59 AM
I want to like the game - the mechanics are cool, and the game seems well done for the most part. But I find the swiping to follow the attack path to be ridiculously unforgiving. I fail most of the time but no idea why aside from it telling me I left the path (but as far as I can talk on following it fine).
08-30-2017, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
I want to like the game - the mechanics are cool, and the game seems well done for the most part. But I find the swiping to follow the attack path to be ridiculously unforgiving. I fail most of the time but no idea why aside from it telling me I left the path (but as far as I can talk on following it fine).
Hey there , it does need a bit of practise but I think you might be doing it slowly? There's a countdown bar timer at the top, you need to swipe before it ends. I failed few times because of it when I was new to the game but I'm now I'm addicted!
If my dad can actually play this game- and he's a seriously bad at playing, I think you can do it. Like another poster said give it another try. I can't put this game down.
08-30-2017, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryankicker View Post
Hey there , it does need a bit of practise but I think you might be doing it slowly? There's a countdown bar timer at the top, you need to swipe before it ends. I failed few times because of it when I was new to the game but I'm now I'm addicted!
If my dad can actually play this game- and he's a seriously bad at playing, I think you can do it. Like another poster said give it another try. I can't put this game down.
agree with you!
08-30-2017, 09:30 AM
The core idea is great.

The real downside for now is that.
I started 10 online fights. Finished none.
When an opponent knows they're gonna loose the don't finish the fight to keep their stats.

Good idea, good game. But the online, wich it's all about, doesn't really works for now.
08-30-2017, 10:19 AM
If I didn't have to swipe, I'd enjoy it. Feels gimmicky to me and slows the pace down.
08-30-2017, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijipop View Post
The core idea is great.

The real downside for now is that.
I started 10 online fights. Finished none.
When an opponent knows they're gonna loose the don't finish the fight to keep their stats.

Good idea, good game. But the online, wich it's all about, doesn't really works for now.
I fully agree. This could work out well if online fights could time out, with the win maybe defaulting to the last fighter to move.