★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SON GIL
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 98.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.8
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: DEFEND YOUR SPROUT OF NEW LIFE FROM INVADER!
[Build, Upgrade and Sweep!]
neoDefense is a defense game set in a core of new life invaded by countless creeps.

Build your fortress any way you wish, upgrade weapons and let the invasions begin! And sweep them!

This game need your brilliant idea to defeat enemies attack!

[FEATURES]

Build your own fortress for incoming waves of enemies!
More than 500 waves of creeps across 75 missions (And will be added more later!)
4 upgradable weapons to kill the creeps with style (And will be added more later!)
There is a BOSS at the end of each group of missions (It's too hard to beat!)
Amazing soundtrack in each group of missions

[IN-APP PURCHASES]

Each in-app purchase can make you challenge more missions from Gamma sector.

[SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK]

Please contact duetblock@duetblock.com with any inquiry or feedback.

Please visit http://www.duetBlock.com for more detail.

duetBlock's comments:

08-30-2017, 04:25 AM
Hardcore tower defence for the discerning defender. Try the Lite .

08-30-2017, 04:34 AM
Thank you for your comment. Yes, There is free version of neoDefense.

FREE version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neodefense-lite/id1276408212?mt=8
08-30-2017, 05:13 AM
I like it but it's so slow...
08-30-2017, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraether View Post
To begin with, tap the entrance timer to hasten the arrival of the next wave. At higher levels that delay is valuable for completing upgrades, plus some things will be moving real fast!
08-30-2017, 09:35 AM
The tutorial video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraether View Post

Hi Hiraether,

You can see how to enforce enemy with tutorial video. It's much faster but easy to fail..

Please check below Youtube link.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks!

Last edited by duetBlock; 08-31-2017 at 10:24 AM. Reason: set more visible Youtube video.
08-30-2017, 10:25 AM
This looks to use very similar graphics to an old TD series that I really can't remember the name of.... wish I could but there were two of them I think and they came out about 5 years ago?

Just tried the lite version and unfortunately it's native iPhone so probably not for me. Also it does seem very very slow. Like the idea of the lite version tho, shame more devs don't do that anyone.
08-30-2017, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
This looks to use very similar graphics to an old TD series that I really can't remember the name of.... wish I could but there were two of them I think and they came out about 5 years ago?

Just tried the lite version and unfortunately it's native iPhone so probably not for me. Also it does seem very very slow. Like the idea of the lite version tho, shame more devs don't do that anyone.
Hi orangecan,

Thanks for playing the neoDefense.

Sorry for slowness , May I know what device you play with ? (e.g. iPod? or iPad mini?)

Fo your information, It requires iOS 8.0 or later version.
08-30-2017, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post

GeoDefense?
08-30-2017, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duetBlock View Post
Hi orangecan,

Thanks for playing the neoDefense.

Sorry for slowness , May I know what device you play with ? (e.g. iPod? or iPad mini?)

Fo your information, It requires iOS 8.0 or later version.
I'm on the Air2 latest iOS - it's not that the game runs slowly, just that the speed of the enemies is very slow. It desperately needs a speed up button.

Edit: Actually my apologies I see what you mean by the next wave button speeding things up now.

Could you let me know what the iap is for please? Oh and any chance it'll go universal?

Last edited by orangecan; 08-30-2017 at 11:07 AM.