★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: XenoStorm
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Do you like simple but strategic games such as Chess or Reversi that competing with your friends?

Or, do you like Solitaire type of game that you play solo?

If then, you will love our Adventure Zones.
Measure your wits in the adventure world.

As a Treasure Hunter, you will have to collect various treasures throughout the world.

You can obtain treasure by linking the block roads.

Rules are simple, but circumstance changes simultaneously depends on what strategy you have.

Make the game yours while competing with your rivals.

Features:
- 30 beautiful maps( More maps will be added soon )
- Two play modes
- Single mode to compete with AI
- Free mode to compete with your friend
- Variety and challenging AI
- Very simple interface
- 4 save slots
- Autosaved every turn
10-29-2009, 10:44 AM
Looks to be a variant of The Amazeing Labyrinth:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

10-29-2009, 11:51 AM
Just played the lite version - it's a lot of fun, being both fairly simple and yet decently strategic. Strongly considering picking this up, especially for $.99. Seems like it'd be well worth it.

Favorites: I Dig it (1 & 2), Marple, Civ Rev, Electric Box, Hellsing's Fire, Trainyard, Solomon's Keep, Space Miner, Lux, Civilization Wars, Dungeon Hunter, Rimelands: Hammer of Thor, Dead Space, Catan, SimCity
10-29-2009, 08:48 PM
It's a pretty good game. You slide the columns horizontally or vertically to align paths towards the treasures that you need to collect (as indicated on your list). You need to collect all the items on your list to clear a level.

I don't understand what is the strategic sense behind putting one of the characters in the prison cage thing. I thought they would miss a turn but it doesn't seem like it...(or I'm missing something obvious.)

Interface is all right, just that graphics is a bit small. Animation is a bit slow too.
10-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
It's a pretty good game. You slide the columns horizontally or vertically to align paths towards the treasures that you need to collect (as indicated on your list). You need to collect all the items on your list to clear a level.

I don't understand what is the strategic sense behind putting one of the characters in the prison cage thing. I thought they would miss a turn but it doesn't seem like it...(or I'm missing something obvious.)

Interface is all right, just that graphics is a bit small. Animation is a bit slow too.
They do miss a turn, sometimes it just goes by so fast you don't notice it.

Favorites: I Dig it (1 & 2), Marple, Civ Rev, Electric Box, Hellsing's Fire, Trainyard, Solomon's Keep, Space Miner, Lux, Civilization Wars, Dungeon Hunter, Rimelands: Hammer of Thor, Dead Space, Catan, SimCity
10-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Just played the Lite and it is quite enjoyable. Played two games and got 2nd place both times. I can definitely see myself playing this many more times. It's a clever game with a good puzzle/strategy element.

I haven't yet figured out how to turn a square. How do you select which square to turn? I have also done some accidental moves (moving the wrong row or accidentally clicking the wrong square for my character to move).

I'm curious to know if the 30 maps in the full version actually change any strategy or make any real difference in the game. Or if they are just to add a different look. This is a potential buy for me.
10-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by INCyr View Post
They do miss a turn, sometimes it just goes by so fast you don't notice it.
Ah I see.
10-29-2009, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSquared View Post
Just played the Lite and it is quite enjoyable. Played two games and got 2nd place both times. I can definitely see myself playing this many more times. It's a clever game with a good puzzle/strategy element.

I haven't yet figured out how to turn a square. How do you select which square to turn? I have also done some accidental moves (moving the wrong row or accidentally clicking the wrong square for my character to move).

I'm curious to know if the 30 maps in the full version actually change any strategy or make any real difference in the game. Or if they are just to add a different look. This is a potential buy for me.
I don't think you can rotate a square, but maybe I just haven't found it either. That'd certainly help if you could.

The 30 maps do make a difference, but a word of warning - you only start with 3 unlocked, and have to unlock the rest by winning games. Kind of annoying. By they put "holes" in the middle of the map, allowing for more places for players to be pushed off the map, making it quite interesting. You spend a lot more time in jail, and it's often harder to get to where you want to go.

It's well worth the $.99, if you ask me - I'm quite enjoying it!

11-02-2009, 12:52 PM
I want to post before I forget and this thread is too out of date. I figured out what the rotate means. The piece displayed in the upper left corner is the next square that will be displayed when you move a row or column. You can rotate this piece before your move so it enters into the game rotated how you want.

I finally got first place!!!

I will probably get this game today. I have really been enjoying the Lite version and would like the features of the full version.
11-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Color me confused...are the 30 maps just the shapes that these random card columns and rows are slid through or are these 30 maps completely pre-scripted?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews