★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mini Guns is a real-time multiplayer strategy game featuring the Minis, toy soldiers that come to life on the battlefield. Collect and upgrade over 100 figurines, from rifleman and infantry units to heavy tanks and bombers. Team up with your friends to destroy the enemy base in cooperative multiplayer and earn Honor for your Alliance to reach the top of the leaderboards.

VIP Member Subscription Info:
1 month
$9.99 USD per month
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the
users Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period

Privacy Policy: http://minigunsgame.com/privacy-policy.php

Terms of Service: http://minigunsgame.com/terms-of-service.php

Boardumb's comments:

08-31-2017, 09:34 PM
Rip Off

I have played many IAP games and i have never seen a game that requires you to have a lot of money. Pay to win and for the rich.
09-03-2017, 03:31 AM
This looks like one of my favourite games - command and conquer generals. Going to give it a try.
09-03-2017, 01:46 PM
A clash Royale style game which works well enough and has a decent amount of polish. I've not managed to get alliances to work yet, but it promises 2v2 coop games, which might be interesting.
10-10-2017, 02:22 AM
It's all about strategy not money..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewZealand View Post
I have played many IAP games and i have never seen a game that requires you to have a lot of money. Pay to win and for the rich.
Don't know about what you are talking as I never spend any dollar for Mini Guns and it brings to me only positive pleasure when I am playing it.

You must to have GOOD strategy if you want to win game, no need to have better units or buy gold for money..

Visit my gaming Blog - CheatsRoom