★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-30-2017, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
God bless and hallelujah! This is EVERYTHING I could have hoped it would be
I am so hlad you get to join in on the fun now

Foursaken games go H&C2, BF, Bug Heroes Quest and now I think Noblemen, with Puzzle to Center.... a close 4... we will see longevity
08-30-2017, 01:45 PM
This might be the best 4saken game I've played. I think my last favorite was Bug Heroes but these squad battles with tight gun controls and a progression system seem a lot more fun for me. We'll have to see how freemium it is. So far it's really playable.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN

08-30-2017, 02:08 PM
gamevice controller not supported? not able to move during gameplay.....
08-30-2017, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
Low rating. People actually have played the game or is it solely because of the price? It gets on my nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesrooney27 View Post
Haha, why don't you try or are you jumping on all free 2 play is trash bandwagon
Dankrio, I have betatested and played religiously most all FM games and played games for 30 years...

This meshes the strategy ans cover-based shooter with unit management into something that makes perfect sense.... its like, you get to play out battles that happen in Advance War ... plus gathering battle cards, hero officers with perks and bonuses, armor for your nobleman, etc. Adds ANOTHER layer of variety and experimentation... And leveling them up.... just so much to do!

I rank it high on playability, variety and theme... sound has improved greatly since beta and love all the shouting and music...

Oh, no grind. A little, obviously, but if you buy that starter pack for 4.99 its going to unlock a chunk of the game...

Its definitely worth FREE lol and DEFINITELY worth chipping in $5 and more.
08-30-2017, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brothamannp11911 View Post
Dankrio, I have betatested and played religiously most all FM games and played games for 30 years...

This meshes the strategy ans cover-based shooter with unit management into something that makes perfect sense.... its like, you get to play out battles that happen in Advance War ... plus gathering battle cards, hero officers with perks and bonuses, armor for your nobleman, etc. Adds ANOTHER layer of variety and experimentation... And leveling them up.... just so much to do!

I rank it high on playability, variety and theme... sound has improved greatly since beta and love all the shouting and music...

Oh, no grind. A little, obviously, but if you buy that starter pack for 4.99 its going to unlock a chunk of the game...

Great to read that. Really anxious to try it out. And def gonna throw some money to the devs.
08-30-2017, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brothamannp11911 View Post

I love giving Foursaken money. But what does the starter pack get me in game terms? Seems like its mostly currency? I haven't played enough yet to know what the currency is for!
08-30-2017, 03:50 PM
Any multiplayer factor to this VS or coop? And digging it but man it makes my 6S Plus feel like it's going to melt and explode.
08-30-2017, 03:53 PM
Foursaken's engine does chew up the battery power.
08-30-2017, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichRuzz View Post
Any multiplayer factor to this VS or coop? And digging it but man it makes my 6S Plus feel like it's going to melt and explode.
Not yet - we hope to add it in an update though down the road.

Re: heat, its mainly bc its running at 60fps on your device, I believe. Note that its pretty normal to heat up when pushing out high fidelity graphics on mobile devices, and its not dangerous... however we are looking into adding some "battery saver" options that will help with temp for those that DO care about it. I think we'll be able to crank that out reasonably quick, so I'll keep you updated on that.
08-30-2017, 04:16 PM
So far the core gameplay feels decent, everything around it not so much...
Looks like a total grindfest.
Time will tell how much the fee-to-pay elements detract from the actual gameplay.

This should just have been premium and not fee-to-pay. Would have simplified things a lot.
I never did see the point of pay-to-win in a singleplayer game.