★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: InvadersFrom Space! pays homage to 80s CRT screens, P20 Pocket Operators, and the infamous (and much loved) Pico-8 colour palette.

Offering an intuitive touch control system, 3D Touch, and over 750 target locations wrapped in an 8-bit-like 3D environment, you'll need to couple your mad geography skills with your mad arcade skills to excel at this genre mash-up.

Kitschy, irreverent, retro-inspired, prepare for annihilation with a set of nimble fingers, only on the App Store.
08-30-2017, 03:06 PM

Way too much for my little brain but I can see it's good. Get amongst it, folks.

08-30-2017, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post

Way too much for my little brain but I can see it's good. Get amongst it, folks.
Looks nifty. Get amongst it I shall!
08-30-2017, 04:00 PM
I really like the concept but I'm having a very difficult time playing. You line up a square which randomly appears under a missile, but then more missiles and squares appear but you must hold that first square under the same first missile or it hits. If you go to try to move new squares under new missiles the first square moves and the first missile hits.

I'm not getting it. It's frustrating.

Billy
08-30-2017, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I really like the concept but I'm having a very difficult time playing. You line up a square which randomly appears under a missile, but then more missiles and squares appear but you must hold that first square under the same first missile or it hits. If you go to try to move new squares under new missiles the first square moves and the first missile hits.

I'm not getting it. It's frustrating.

Billy
A good way to play Billy is line up the target with the missile, then use two fingers to change the camera view to the next missile. Once the previous one hits, rotate the earth using one finger and line up the next target.

The incoming missiles / targets are listed in order below the earth so you can see in advance what is coming next. If you are good at geography, you'll have a head start as you'll know where to look.

Hope that helps and thanks for trying my little game. (Start on Easy mode until you get the hang of it).

Cheers!

--
Simply,

// Faisal & The Frosty Pop Corps
08-30-2017, 05:51 PM
48 is is pretty good! See last post / reply for some tips and tricks. Once you get the hang of it, its a breeze. Thanks so much for trying my little game!

--
Simply,

08-30-2017, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Looks nifty. Get amongst it I shall!
Thanks! For some quick tips, check out my previous response / post. Once you get the hang of it, its a breeze... sort of.

--
Simply,

08-30-2017, 07:37 PM
I would have loved it if you only needed one finger to play. 😞
08-30-2017, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
I would have loved it if you only needed one finger to play. 😞
Will need to rethink the interaction model but agreed, that would be ideal! Thanks for trying my little game.

Cheers!

--
Simply,

08-30-2017, 08:52 PM
Definitely keeping it installed. I would just play it a lot more if u only needed 1 finger since I'm always on the go.

Last edited by J.R. Jalapeno; 08-30-2017 at 09:28 PM.