★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In Home Behind, you take on the role of a refugee cast out from your homeland by a band of rebels. Your home and the peace you enjoyed has been destroyed, and your family has disappeared. Can you survive the struggle, famine, and sickness to make it to the safety of Europe?


The thoughts of civil war had been brewing in your homeland for years, and the violence has finally erupted. In the chaos, your village was burned to the ground, and your daughter disappeared. When faced with death, you chose to survive and to overcome the difficulties of disease, war, and famine. Can you make it long enough to be reunited with your daughter?


-All events and experiences you come across are randomly generated, so no play through is exactly the same!
-Keep track of your mood, nutrition, and water levels while avoiding terrible diseases!
-Take on the ultimate struggle of survival as your travel 1500 kilometers to safety.
-Unlock all 15 jobs, each with their own special starting skills, items and rewards.
-Experience tons of random events both in the outside world and indoors, and be the master of your destiny.
-Survive both day and night, as well as random weather events.
-Collect hundreds of items and craft your own weapons and armor.
-Explore the limits of crafting and upgrading to forge the strongest gear.
-Try loads of food to stay alive and cook your own meals Lizards Insects Braised beef.
-Explore a world inspired by real events and real stories.
-Fight a wide range of enemies, including wild beasts and rebel soldiers. Can you survive attacks from all your enemies and extremely difficult bosses?

KeKhan's comments:

Home Behind

Coconut Island Games Limited
Genres: Games Simulation Role Playing Entertainment
$2.99 USD


Quote:
In Home Behind, you take on the role of a refugee cast out from your homeland by a band of rebels. Your home and the peace you enjoyed has been destroyed, and your family has disappeared. Can you survive the struggle, famine, and sickness to make it to the safety of Europe?


The thoughts of civil war had been brewing in your homeland for years, and the violence has finally erupted. In the chaos, your village was burned to the ground, and your daughter disappeared. When faced with death, you chose to survive and to overcome the difficulties of disease, war, and famine. Can you make it long enough to be reunited with your daughter?


-All events and experiences you come across are randomly generated, so no play through is exactly the same!
-Keep track of your mood, nutrition, and water levels while avoiding terrible diseases!
-Take on the ultimate struggle of survival as your travel 1500 kilometers to safety.
-Unlock all 15 jobs, each with their own special starting skills, items and rewards.
-Experience tons of random events both in the outside world and indoors, and be the master of your destiny.
-Survive both day and night, as well as random weather events.
-Collect hundreds of items and craft your own weapons and armor.
-Explore the limits of crafting and upgrading to forge the strongest gear.
-Try loads of food to stay alive and cook your own meals Lizards Insects Braised beef.
-Explore a world inspired by real events and real stories.
-Fight a wide range of enemies, including wild beasts and rebel soldiers. Can you survive attacks from all your enemies and extremely difficult bosses?












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4-iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 231.2MB

08-30-2017, 03:53 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,882
the same people that made one tap hero? i definitely will get this. havent purchase or played many games lately busy trying to learn to play piano so i can play anime songs lol

im a rpg loving kind of guy

08-30-2017, 05:23 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,289
What are the IAP?
08-30-2017, 11:28 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
What are the IAP?
I do not see any IAP in the game. No store, etc.

The game is like Oregon Trail with crafting and turn-based combat. Randomly generated, you're pretty much going to die, it's just a matter of when. I haven't done a second run, curious if I'll come across my own corpse and be able to loot it. What a ridiculously morbid thing to write. :-P
08-30-2017, 11:34 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 957
Yes, I second the request to know what the iap's are.
I think it is very poor practice for developers to not state what the iap's are especially when it is a paid game.
08-31-2017, 02:17 AM
#6
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbieoz View Post
Yes, I second the request to know what the iap's are.
I think it is very poor practice for developers to not state what the iap's are especially when it is a paid game.
I agree
08-31-2017, 04:29 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbieoz View Post
Yes, I second the request to know what the iap's are.
I think it is very poor practice for developers to not state what the iap's are especially when it is a paid game.
The guy above you said there are no IAP, nor Store...
08-31-2017, 05:00 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordBytes View Post
The guy above you said there are no IAP, nor Store...
But on the app store page it says "Offers In-App Purchases" so it's really not that weird to assume that there are IAP.
08-31-2017, 05:42 AM
#9
How about we focus on gameplay imps until someone encounters IAPs at all!
08-31-2017, 06:05 AM
#10
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeKnickers View Post
How about we focus on gameplay imps until someone encounters IAPs at all!
How about knowing about the iap's so we can decide to buy the game yes or no and leave impressions about the actual game?