★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It's time to get the golf clubs out and whack some balls. Aim for the golf holes or the heads of your opponents in real-time multiplayer madness!

Earn coins by winning matches and use them to unlock loads of cool hats!


-Simple one tap controls
-Battle players across the world in real-time multiplayer
-Practice your swing Vs the AI
-Play vs a friend on the same device in local multiplayer
-Lots of cool hats and masks to unlock
-Daily challenges to complete
-Record your matches with the built in screen recording

Boardumb's comments:


08-30-2017, 11:19 PM
#2
Cool does it have cross platform or any plans to do so? Love all these games xD

08-31-2017, 12:25 AM
#3
Picked this up last night and can honestly say that if this doesn't get as big as Clash Royale then there really is no God. Fun squared - hell, fun to the power of fun.
Squared.
08-31-2017, 12:33 AM
#4
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 180
I wish I was having the same experience. All I get is the loading screen, can never find opponents. Also it doesn't really look like a Colin Lane game it looks like Bowmasters.
08-31-2017, 07:15 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianj22 View Post
I wish I was having the same experience. All I get is the loading screen, can never find opponents. Also it doesn't really look like a Colin Lane game it looks like Bowmasters.
Yeah it will take a few hours before the lobbies start to fill, there game isn't easy to find right now so it will just be touch arcade users in there right now

Keep an eye out for me, users name ColinLaneGames.

When you say it doesn't look like my sort of games, do you mean not pixel art? I love pixel art but I like all different types of art styles, I have released a non pixel art game before and have another one coming out this year.
08-31-2017, 07:16 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantlionheart View Post
Cool does it have cross platform or any plans to do so? Love all these games xD
Yeah its cross platform as in Android and browser, they will be available soon.
08-31-2017, 07:17 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Picked this up last night and can honestly say that if this doesn't get as big as Clash Royale then there really is no God. Fun squared - hell, fun to the power of fun.
Squared.
Thanks very much! glad you liked it, hopefully we get matched up and can whack each other in the head!
08-31-2017, 09:04 AM
#8
This game is just good clean fun! Is there an IAP to remove ads that I'm missing?
08-31-2017, 09:10 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by waymoreblues View Post
This game is just good clean fun! Is there an IAP to remove ads that I'm missing?
Thanks very much! yeah its the gold hat in the hat screen.
08-31-2017, 09:23 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinL View Post
Thanks very much! yeah its the gold hat in the hat screen.
Thanks! Just saw that myself! I'm an idiot 🙂 And bought!

Last edited by waymoreblues; 08-31-2017 at 09:25 AM.