★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FUN FOR ALL AGES! One day Max gets a mysterious marker in the mail. The first thing he draws is a monster. As soon as the pen leaves the paper, the monster comes to life and jumps into another drawing. Oh no, it must be stopped! Max draws himself onto the page and the chase begins. Welcome to Max & the Magic Marker, an award-winning physics-based puzzle platformer that plays like a classic - but with a twist!

LET THE DRAWING BEGIN!
You have a magic marker that enables you to draw freehand in the game everything you draw becomes a real, interactive object within the game world. Master Maxs extraordinary talent and help him overcome enemies, obstacles and puzzles!

FROM SWEET HOME TO A ROBOT FACTORY
This innovative game features 58 awesome levels in 3 unique worlds. Customize your controls and match wits with oodles of puzzles, each offering multiple solutions. Solve them all and earn loads of achievements!

DONT RUN OUT OF INK!
Collect ink and numerous golden spheres, and if youre feeling keen, find each elusive black sphere. Overcome the obstacles as quick as you can, and find a way to the evil monster who wants to damage Max's drawings.

NOTE: Max & The Magic Marker is child friendly - no ads, in-app purchases or sketchy links.

Visit www.pressplay.dk for more awesome games. If you enjoy Max, please leave a rating, check out our other titles, or simply follow @FlashbulbGames on Twitter and Facebook.

Boardumb's comments:

Only video I could find is for the original version:

08-31-2017, 05:10 AM
Not repaying for this again remastered or not

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i

Last edited by Red1; 08-31-2017 at 05:38 AM.

08-31-2017, 05:40 AM
I brought the original and enjoyed it - but that doesn't seem to be on the AppStore anymore.

Brought it again, for my daughter.

řƹȡ1
08-31-2017, 05:55 AM
so whats inside this remastered? 64bit and wide screen support?

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2, GRID Autosport & Many More

08-31-2017, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
so whats inside this remastered? 64bit and wide screen support?
Pretty much, yes.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
08-31-2017, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Pretty much, yes.
hmm, not quite appealing to me since i finished the game like, i dunno back in 2010, i guess? anyway its a great deal for those who havent play the game yet.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2, GRID Autosport & Many More

08-31-2017, 09:16 AM
I've never heard of this game before; is it any good...worth it?
08-31-2017, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronMunchausen View Post
I've never heard of this game before; is it any good...worth it?
Yeah,it's quite fun.To me it's like "toy bot diaries" or "Storm in a teacup" - gameplay is simple but you replay the game once in a while cause it's fun.
08-31-2017, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Not repaying for this again remastered or not
Then don't buy it.

Here is Flashbulb on why it had to be released as a new app:

Quote:
Yep, the app was stuck in a publisher black hole, which is why it's been unavailable for so long. The options on the table were to leave it in the void forever, or republish it ourselves as a new app. We didn't want to make it freemium and fill the game with ads or IAP, so we took what we saw as the best option.
Would much prefer to have the option of this game existing again and paying a measly two dollars for it than not having the game at all.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
08-31-2017, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
hmm, not quite appealing to me since i finished the game like, i dunno back in 2010, i guess? anyway its a great deal for those who havent play the game yet.
Agreed if nothing new is being added it's only good for first timers

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i