★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A hardcore RTS game focusing on Macro-management and designed for touch screen!

Core gameplay:
build productions, make expansions, maintain a good economy
switch to different army compositions to counter your opponent's army
take advantage of master's blink and global buff ability
harass, all-in attack, multi-angle attack, or just sit back and defend to win

Story mode:
get familiar with the gameplay step-by-step
well-written story presented via full color manga

Challenge mode:
climb up the rank to improve your skill
unlock new units and masters to make the gameplay even more dynamic

Multiplayer mode:
play against your friend through wi-fi or hotspot(local networking)
0 cellular data usage

dyy's 1nd personal game. Report bug to dyy08300180117@hotmail.com
09-06-2017, 12:55 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 13
Region?

The link for the app says it's not available in the US. What region is this game available in?

09-06-2017, 01:33 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,172
This looks amazing. I just don't have the space at the moment to try it, but it's on the list for sure. Just gotta wrap up a couple single player games I'm near the end of and we're good. Anybody here with the space willing to try it out and give some impressions? I'm really interested
09-06-2017, 01:35 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
This looks amazing. I just don't have the space at the moment to try it, but it's on the list for sure. Just gotta wrap up a couple single player games I'm near the end of and we're good. Anybody here with the space willing to try it out and give some impressions? I'm really interested
I've been trying to find it on the App Store. As soon as I can find which region it's in id love to try it and let you know
09-06-2017, 01:49 PM
#5
It's on App shopper so it was on the US AppStore at some point. This developer should have 2 games on the AppStore and both of them are gone. \_(ツ)_/

Last edited by sobriquet; 09-06-2017 at 01:57 PM.
09-06-2017, 01:55 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
It's involved App shopper so it was on the US AppStore at some point. This developer should have 2 games on the AppStore and both of them are gone. \_(ツ)_/
Dang! I've been looking for it for a while now. Hopefully they show up soon!
09-07-2017, 08:45 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
This looks amazing. I just don't have the space at the moment to try it, but it's on the list for sure. Just gotta wrap up a couple single player games I'm near the end of and we're good. Anybody here with the space willing to try it out and give some impressions? I'm really interested
In a similar boat. 2 GB initial download based on these screens?

Out of curiosity, what single player games after you wrapping up?
09-07-2017, 02:01 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 13
App location?

I am still unable to find where the game is available. Anyone know which region this might be found in at this point? Or is it still entirely unavailable?
09-07-2017, 05:13 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: NCC 1701
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakichan2 View Post
I am still unable to find where the game is available. Anyone know which region this might be found in at this point? Or is it still entirely unavailable?
i think it's been pulled, i've got it in february, so this is not a recent game...
09-07-2017, 08:56 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
i think it's been pulled, i've got it in february, so this is not a recent game...
Its been pulled? Thats a bummer! It looks really fun! Did you get it on the US app store?