★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ttursas Ltd
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Rotate and stack shapes, and try to achieve perfect balance in this physics puzzle! The third Perfect Balance game for iPhone & iPod Touch with 50 new and unique levels. The lost levels have now been discovered!

Perfect Balance was released as a Flash 9 game at the beginning of 2009, and over 9 million players have enjoyed its challenges after the game hit the biggest Flash games sites in the Internet world wide.

If you like games like Tetris, Topple, 99 Bricks, Tower Bloxx and Super Stacker, you just might love Perfect Balance!

THE STUD's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Quote:
NOTE! This game is the same as Perfect Balance: Lost Trials. You can support us and make our future games possible by buying this Gold edition. Thank you! The Gold edition will get all the updates before the normal version.
Hmmm... "interesting" move... I hope it works for them, but I suspect many people will go for the free version regardless, if they are the same game, and if the free version does not contain ads...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox

10-29-2009, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettArchibald View Post
Hmmm... "interesting" move... I hope it works for them, but I suspect many people will go for the free version regardless, if they are the same game, and if the free version does not contain ads...
I got the free one, but got there other 2 perfect balance games at 59p (99c) each.

hello!
10-29-2009, 09:57 AM
Ah. Good that I haven't really started on the other version. I'm getting this one instead

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
10-29-2009, 10:05 AM
Wait! Listen!

What was that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-30-2009, 03:55 AM
I'm buying the gold. I love ttursas apps!

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
10-30-2009, 04:06 AM
*clicks buy button*

Gotta support ttursas.

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
10-30-2009, 04:12 AM
This is a really interesting move by ttursas. But from the looks of this thread, they're getting some decent support from loyal fans Hopefully this gets more traction.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
10-30-2009, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
This is a really interesting move by ttursas. But from the looks of this thread, they're getting some decent support from loyal fans Hopefully this gets more traction.
Yup! Thanks guys for the support!

But just downloading the normal version will help us, because that way the game climbs up the charts and we get some visibility, which hopefully will increase the sales of our other games. And reviews also help. Anything counts.