★ TouchArcade is in READ ONLY mode this weekend while we upgrade. Please support us on Patreon.
App description: Prepare to test your survival skills to survive on this mysterious island where you found yourself after crash. Craft items, collect resources, hunt and fight with animals and savages! New sandbox game: Survive: The Lost lands is waiting for you!

Features:

- Amazing graphics.
- Full freedom.
- Hunting, gathering, building, craft and research.
- Advanced building system. You can build on the trees, water and any other place.
- Huge amount of weapon for combat with animals and savages.
- Great amount of different kind of resources for craft.
- Discover wild island.
- Create weapon and armor to survive.
- Use axe, pickaxe, spear, bow and firearms to stay alive.
- Interesting fauna.
- Regular updates with new content.
09-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Bought and downloaded, only had a chance to try a little but what I've seen so far has been very good, the environment is very well realised and very realistic

I think the controls could use a little tweaking, I'm finding it easy to drop items rather than pick them up - but it's not a major issue - need to check if it has MFI support

09-01-2017, 04:42 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
09-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Bought the same developers other game, the lost lands dinosaur hunter, a while back. Was very pleased with it so I'm guessing this one will be good as well.

Hoping for someone to leave their impressions before I buy tho.
09-06-2017, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelph View Post
Bought and downloaded, only had a chance to try a little but what I've seen so far has been very good, the environment is very well realised and very realistic

I think the controls could use a little tweaking, I'm finding it easy to drop items rather than pick them up - but it's not a major issue - need to check if it has MFI support
Any luck on the mifi support check?

Gamecenter : taeles
09-07-2017, 11:28 AM
How does this compare to games like Radiation Island/City or other similar games?
09-07-2017, 12:27 PM
This looks really good and for 1$ why not I'm gonna grab it up
09-07-2017, 12:40 PM
The game looks great. How much crafting is there ? Not keen on tons

Also the video doesn’t seem to show much action. No enemies etc ?
09-07-2017, 01:07 PM
right now all i can do is walk around
you start with nothing which makes sense but how can you get anything doesn't seem to be like Minecraft where you just hit it with your hand etc I have found no way to get anything yet maybe I am missing something
I like the look and feel of it for sure
09-07-2017, 01:10 PM
watching a video now
i feel stupid there is a couple crates at the start with some supplies in them to get you going
I noticed in the description there is hunting but what about fishing? Any plans to add that later