★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Future Strike is a third person shooting game, where you blast your way out of the apocalypse!

Improve your power by researching firearms, new equipment, aircrafts and various support tools! Use dual sticks to control your character in battle, focus fire, ambush the enemies, and use exploding items! Explore and master the different game modes, such as 3v3 Arena, campaign co-op, Legion BOSS and Raids!

FEATURES
---A post-apocalyptic world, next level graphics---
With a detailed top-down view, you can overlook the battlefield clearly, allowing for fast and informed decisions! Jump, roll, but more importantly, destroy anything standing in your way!

--- Dual-sticks controls ---
Using dual sticks to control your character, you can move around easily while shooting enemies! The Super Jump, Grenade, Machine Armor are just some of the many ways to prevail in battle! Find your best fighting style, and seize the victory!

--- Tactical supplies, many strategies -
Unlock all the weapons, equipment, mechs, support items and use the best combination to blast your enemies and reign supreme in PvP!

--- Various enemies with their own skills ---
Zombie, mutant, and alien, you name it! Theyre all here to invade Earth! Take up arms and reclaim mankinds homeland by shooting them out of the way!

--- Many different game modes ---
3v3 Arena, campaign co-operation, Legion BOSS and Raids. Experience them all, and become the hero mankind needs, but doesnt deserve!

--- iPhone 6, iPad 4 and above supported ---

KeKhan's comments:

Future Strike

Good net technology co. Ltd
Genres: Games Action Adventure
Free

Quote:
Future Strike is a third person shooting game, where you blast your way out of the apocalypse!

Improve your power by researching firearms, new equipment, aircrafts and various support tools! Use dual sticks to control your character in battle, focus fire, ambush the enemies, and use exploding items! Explore and master the different game modes, such as 3v3 Arena, campaign co-op, Legion BOSS and Raids!

FEATURES
---A post-apocalyptic world, next level graphics---
With a detailed top-down view, you can overlook the battlefield clearly, allowing for fast and informed decisions! Jump, roll, but more importantly, destroy anything standing in your way!

--- Dual-sticks controls ---
Using dual sticks to control your character, you can move around easily while shooting enemies! The Super Jump, Grenade, Machine Armor are just some of the many ways to prevail in battle! Find your best fighting style, and seize the victory!

--- Tactical supplies, many strategies -
Unlock all the weapons, equipment, mechs, support items and use the best combination to blast your enemies and reign supreme in PvP!

--- Various enemies with their own skills ---
Zombie, mutant, and alien, you name it! Theyre all here to invade Earth! Take up arms and reclaim mankinds homeland by shooting them out of the way!

--- Many different game modes ---
3v3 Arena, campaign co-operation, Legion BOSS and Raids. Experience them all, and become the hero mankind needs, but doesnt deserve!

--- iPhone 6, iPad 4 and above supported ---

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 974.8MB

09-01-2017, 08:59 AM
Don't be fooled by the lack of gameplay in the screenshots - this is actually pretty good!
Looks great, and plays like a twin-stick shooter (need to aim).
Check it out

09-01-2017, 12:10 PM
I like the feel of the movement and shooting; it just seems right without being able to put my finger on it. It's also pretty.

Therefore the foundations are there but unfortunately I hate pretty much everything else I've seen so far. It's so painfully cheesy and generic. "Zombies are good but then so are aliens. What can we do?.... Zombies and aliens!"

I honestly can't bring myself to press on to see what more might be there; maybe that says more about me than the game.

One of the promo screens mentioned "a new e-sport". Is there multiplayer? I'd persevere to play this engine pvp.

Edit: Doh it's right there. 3v3 and coop. Okay, it's got to be worth a go at the 3v3.
09-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
I like the feel of the movement and shooting; it just seems right without being able to put my finger on it. It's also pretty.

Therefore the foundations are there but unfortunately I hate pretty much everything else I've seen so far. It's so painfully cheesy and generic. "Zombies are good but then so are aliens. What can we do?.... Zombies and aliens!"

I honestly can't bring myself to press on to see what more might be there; maybe that says more about me than the game.

One of the promo screens mentioned "a new e-sport". Is there multiplayer? I'd persevere to play this engine pvp.

Edit: Doh it's right there. 3v3 and coop. Okay, it's got to be worth a go at the 3v3.
The fact that you care about story and context DOES say a lot about you, but not in a bad way 👍

But yeah, I'm sticking with it because of the promise of PvP and Co-op gameplay. And jet packs. And cloaking devices.
It's a solid twin stick shooter with good graphics if you disregard the premise of the game, but multiplayer will make or break it for me.

EDIT: ok, unlocked co-op. It's actually really fun! Here's a few different co-op modes with different gameplay. Unfortunately, the lag is pretty bad (for me at least). There's potential tho. Haven't tried PvP yet.

Last edited by KeKhan; 09-01-2017 at 03:58 PM.
09-01-2017, 06:11 PM
Aliens and zombies be damned -- I'm really enjoying this!
09-01-2017, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Aliens and zombies be damned -- I'm really enjoying this!
Is there some single player stuff to do?
09-01-2017, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Is there some single player stuff to do?
Plenty. As far as I can tell, there's both a story mode (which so far has been an extended tutorial) and a campaign mode. I have yet to unlock multiplayer.
09-01-2017, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Don't be fooled by the lack of gameplay in the screenshots - this is actually pretty good!
Looks great, and plays like a twin-stick shooter (need to aim).
Check it out
Need to aim? Seriously? Damn
09-01-2017, 07:57 PM
What's the IAP like?
09-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Plenty. As far as I can tell, there's both a story mode (which so far has been an extended tutorial) and a campaign mode. I have yet to unlock multiplayer.
Sweet thanks man!