★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Think you know your cars? Its time to put your knowledge to the test in Top Drives - the #1 FREE car racing card collection game on mobile.
BUILD THE PERFECT CAR RACING DECK from over 700 officially licensed cars.
UNLEASH YOUR CARS on 100s of racing challenges with our all-new Card Racing System.
COMPETE FOR EXCLUSIVE CARS in live multiplayer events against rivals.

Why is Top Drives the ultimate motorsport experience for every car enthusiast?
- Marques such as McLaren, Bugatti, Pagani, Porsche, Mercedes and many more.
- Real Car stats sourced from Evo Magazine making this the ultimate bench racing tool.
- Manage, upgrade and tune your cars be the best motorsport manager.
- Race scenarios include drag strips, race circuits & hill climbs.
- Weather effects and multiple surface types, including dirt, asphalt, and snow.
- Stunning car photography from one of the worlds top car magazines.
- Addictive and fun racing strategy gameplay.

Top Drives is free to play but offers some optional in-game items that can be purchased for real money. Top Drives is an online game and requires a persistent internet connection to play.

Our Privacy Policy: http://www.hutchgames.com/privacy/
Our Terms of Service: http://www.hutchgames.com/terms-of-service/
09-02-2017, 07:39 PM
Arghhhhhhhhh nobody playing!!! 1001 5 stars rating!! Easy game no tilting your phone like a silly boy on public transport!!!

Match 5 races with the best card. Suitable for kids let them learn the different models and brands of cars!

09-02-2017, 11:51 PM
A missed opportunity.

Looks great, very polished, a tie in with the worlds best car mag.... but you don't do any driving.

It goes to the trouble of rendering the races in a simple yet nice looking 3D style only to have you watch them, not drive them. I can't imagine it would have been a great deal of effort to add a simple turn and auto-accelerate mechanic.
I appreciate that the game is based around selecting the appropriate car for various driving scenarios but it could have been a lot more than that. Shame.
09-03-2017, 02:22 AM
Hutch has already made a bunch of traditional racers. This is their attempt at something completely different; a collectible car game with the emphasis on statistical comparison. Good to have a break from driving and just study the numbers. The photos remind me of the old bangers I used to drive
09-03-2017, 02:43 AM
I get that. A simple, even optional, driving mechanic wouldn't have changed the stats led principle.

Still, to each their own. As an avid evo reader I would obviously want anything that they're associated with to be great. That's subjective of course and I hope this provides people with enjoyment.
09-03-2017, 10:36 AM
Having a lot of fun with this one.. It's more of a simulation and car management card game. Lots of cool tracks to 'look at'.. and Tons of car(d)s.. Hardest part is 'deck management' since car slots are so expensive. You do slowly win free car slots.. I bought the starter pack and it gave me an adequate cousion so that I am able to have a bit of fun with the game now.. Currently my favorite Hutch game.

Last edited by JohnnyClash; 09-03-2017 at 11:38 AM.
09-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Free to play and persistent internet required 😕
09-05-2017, 04:25 PM
I am having a lot of fun with this one! Haven't tried multiplayer but the career is keeping me interested
09-05-2017, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Free to play and persistent internet required 😕
The F2P elements don't really bother me with this one. Cars have their own energy but I've actually never had to wait on a car because I'm constantly using different ones.
09-05-2017, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobsLive View Post
The F2P elements don't really bother me with this one. Cars have their own energy but I've actually never had to wait on a car because I'm constantly using different ones.
Good to know, cheers