★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Attack on Titan 3rd Season is officially confirmed to premiere in 2018!

09-04-2017, 02:20 AM
Attack on Titan 3rd Season is officially confirmed to premiere in 2018!

Since its debut in 2013, Attack on Titan ( Shingeki no Kyojin ) has become one of the most loved anime series of all time. The 2nd Season of this popular series premiered in April 2017 and now Season 3 is on its way to debut in 2018!

At the end of the today's broadcast of episode 37, "Scream" Season 3 was announced to premiere in 2018.

We have been waiting for Season two more than a year,though its already out finally,but only 12 episodes in total,which was not enough for all fans,but luckily,it seems Season Three will not take much longer than Two,excited?

From the Season 3 teaser,we can see Eren,Armin and Mikasa finally see the sea,but what lies beyond the sea?

Last edited by Red1; 09-06-2017 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Lounge is not for IOS / Android game promotion.
09-06-2017, 04:07 AM
Gotta be honest I skipped the second season and have no plans to continue on with it.
Nice art and everything and I know a lot of people like it but I struggled to watch it and basically forced myself to finish the first season.

Don't know why exactly just wasn't for me.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out