★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-05-2017, 12:48 PM
#11
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Reload the app and press the basket icon - restore purchases (top right corner on map selection screen) please.

We are investigating the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BTW
Valve just reviewed the app and it will be available for PC in few minutes http://store.steampowered.com/app/65...Minute_Empire/
09-05-2017, 12:51 PM
#12
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,206
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzes19 View Post
Reload the app and press the basket icon - restore purchases (top right corner on map selection screen) please.

We are investigating the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BTW
Valve just reviewed the app and it will be available for PC in few minutes http://store.steampowered.com/app/65...Minute_Empire/
Does not solve the problem ... not on my iPhone and not on my iPad Pro ...

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone X

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

09-05-2017, 12:54 PM
#13
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,206
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Apple confirms the purchases ...

The App says: Invalid receipt, not unlocking contempt

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone X

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
09-05-2017, 12:54 PM
#14
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Investigating the issue and we will publish patch asap.

Meanwhile, uninstall and reinstall the app, please.
09-05-2017, 01:07 PM
#15
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,206
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzes19 View Post
meanwhile, uninstall and reinstall the app, please.
Done ... same problem ...

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone X

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
09-05-2017, 01:17 PM
#16
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Did you try to press the basket icon - restore purchases (top right corner on map selection screen)?
09-05-2017, 01:55 PM
#17
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,206
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzes19 View Post
Did you try to press the basket icon - restore purchases (top right corner on map selection screen)?
Yes, same Error as I wrote before.

AppStore says everything restored and ok ... your App gives the same Error "Invalid receipt, not unlocking contempt ...

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone X

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
09-05-2017, 02:09 PM
#18
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 312
Is there single player by chance? Thx!
09-05-2017, 03:15 PM
#19
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 202
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gquiller View Post
Is there single player by chance? Thx!
Yes there is. You can play vs easy medium and hard ai. Vs 1,2,3, or 4 ai oponents
09-05-2017, 03:16 PM
#20
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaniar View Post
Yes there is. You can play vs easy medium and hard ai. Vs 1,2,3, or 4 ai oponents
Sold! Thx!