[Beta] Letteral – Beautiful Battles of Words

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Letteral, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Letteral

Letteral Member

Sep 5, 2017
    [​IMG]

_________

TL;DR: Join the Beta here

I’m an iOS developer by trade usually developing more “serious” apps for my job. In the last two years, I’ve also been working on a game in my spare time. It is called Letteral and finally, it will hit the AppStore on the 28th of September.

Some Impressions:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Preview Video:

A couple of words on Letteral:

Letteral is a social word game for iPhone and iPad. While having a solid vocabulary certainly helps, following the right strategy is essential for winning. Only by choosing the right letters at the right time, players will score points while preventing their opponents from doing the same. The game supports online matching as well as local multiplayer gaming. Letteral currently supports five languages – English, Spanish, German, French, and Danish – but more are to be added in the future.

There is also a website with further information and screenshots: www.letteral-app.com
    And of course, there are Facebook and Twitter to stay in touch.

Thank you for having a look at Letteral,
    Philipp

2. TigerrrUppercut

TigerrrUppercut Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Aug 8, 2016
    Mobile Marketing, Monetization & Community
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    Looks rad, signed up!

3. Letteral

Letteral Member

Sep 5, 2017
    I hope it also plays rad :)
    By the way, if you have any feedback, you can post it right here or send a mail to [email protected]

4. Letteral

Letteral Member

Sep 5, 2017
    I just wanted to let you guys know that today, I submitted version 1.0 of Letteral to the App Store. So, everything is set for the game's release next Thursday :)
    I also want to say Thank You to everybody who took part in the beta. I was really surprised by the amount of feedback I got and it helped me a lot, both with getting the game ready and with creating a road map for future updates. So again: Thanks!
    For everybody who hasn't checked out the beta yet: You can still apply to get a look at the game. All your games will be carried over to the release version so there is no reason to wait ;)

Best,
    Philipp

5. TigerrrUppercut

TigerrrUppercut Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Aug 8, 2016
    Mobile Marketing, Monetization & Community
    Victoria, BC, Canada
  6. Letteral

Letteral Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Aaaaand there it...isn't.
    I had to made some final adjustments which forced me to postpone the release of Letteral - Hopefully just for one week. I’ll keep you posted! :)

7. Letteral

Letteral Member

Sep 5, 2017