★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Seele Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 93.9 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "A refreshing modern twist on the most familiar game of them all." - Pocket Gamer

"Knight Watch is puzzle game full of surprises, fun and adapted to all type of players." - Kickmygeek

"The Knight Watchs novel use of Chess rules and its welcoming nature manage to get it out of check" - Loud Games

Stomp your enemies with The Knight Watch, a fast paced puzzle game combining chess mechanics with arcade gameplay.
As a lone knight who can only move in L-shape (as in chess), your goal is to clear the levels by capturing all of the pieces.
Explore the 100 levels and 2 game modes and overcome units inspired by chess pieces (Rook, Bishop, Queen) and tricky obstacles.

* Pay once and play forever! Events and monthly content are on the way...

* 30 skins to unlock; change the visuals to match your mood.

* Apple Watch friendly: adapted gameplay, 100 unique levels, daily missions and 1 specific game mode.

* Complications for Apple Watch and 15+ stickers for iMessage.

* Beautiful and stylish visuals.

* The perfect puzzle game: quick, fun and immersive gameplay!

Love The Knight Watch? Follow us to get exclusive skins.
Follow us on Twitter: @KnightWatch_
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/seelegames
Or come talk to us on Discord: https://discord.gg/5NGrEkp

DEVELOPER
Seele games is a company specialized in iPhone and AppleWatch games. We make great games on small devices, with outside the box concepts, created with love, passion and generosity.

Thank you !
http://seelegames.com/

Ferulci's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hi everyone, We just released The Knight Watch, a fast paced puzzle game combining chess mechanics with arcade gameplay. It's available on iOS and Apple Watch ! Our goal is to make the game equally fun on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. In order to do this, we adapted the gameplay, visuals and game modes to be optimized on the Watch. I hope you will like it.
We are currently working on new skins for our next update. What new themes like to see ? Let us know your ideas !
09-05-2017, 07:51 PM
Downloading now 👍
Glad to see there's an endless mode.

09-05-2017, 07:52 PM
I took the plunge as well. I love chess themed games.
09-05-2017, 09:17 PM
Let me know. I'm always down for a new puzzle game (;
09-06-2017, 07:24 AM
Thank you for your comments !
I didnt want to crowd the first post too much but here is a timelapse we did on a skin inspired by GoT

Youtube link | Pop Up

What do you think ?

Twitter : https://twitter.com/SeeleGames
09-06-2017, 10:04 AM
When I launched the app music played, somehow overriding my mute setting.

Almost returned but I found the mute button in the app and I'm going to give it a try. You really need to fix this, I cannot believe Apple even allows it.

Edit:

Game is really fun. It's extremely intuitive, very cute, and does a great job of introducing new mechanics as you play. Highly recommended!

Last edited by Unstablefan; 09-06-2017 at 10:11 AM.
09-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstablefan View Post
When I launched the app music played, somehow overriding my mute setting.

Almost returned but I found the mute button in the app and I'm going to give it a try. You really need to fix this, I cannot believe Apple even allows it.

Edit:

Game is really fun. It's extremely intuitive, very cute, and does a great job of introducing new mechanics as you play. Highly recommended!
Thanks for the feedback. It was a bug we thought was resolved. It will be fixed by next update !

Twitter : https://twitter.com/SeeleGames
09-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferulci View Post
Thanks for the feedback. It was a bug we thought was resolved. It will be fixed by next update !
Great to hear!
09-07-2017, 06:14 AM
Love buying apple watch games, embarassed to say i'm stuck on level 2 though ! Cant seem to get the enemy on the left hand side
09-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Really enjoying it! Simple premise but gets quite challenging. The graphics and style are really charming.
Are the Gold/Silver ratings on each level based on number of moves or time or both? It would be good to know the required moves/times for each level so we know what to aim for