★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Forward Assault is a tactical fast-paced modern action FPS. This tactical FPS shooter has 4 exciting multiplayer game modes, including Bomb Defuse, Team Deathmatch, Gun Game, and Infected, also including custom ranked games.

Play with teammates as you plant or defuse the bomb in Bomb Defuse. Start with handguns and knives and earn your way up to fully automatic assault rifles and sub machine guns. Guard your teammate and counter the enemy as they plant or defuse the bomb.

Rank up in Ranked mode and rise to the top by winning matches with your teammates. Earn credits and gun skins as you climb to show off your own style.

Create your own private matches to play with friends and the way you want.
09-06-2017, 04:23 PM
New one from Wilde? Will have to wait for tomorrow but I've hopes for this.

Last edited by MetaGonzo; 09-06-2017 at 04:34 PM.

09-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
New one from Wilde? Will have to wait for tomorrow but I've hopes for this.
Yep. I can't get enough of bullet force. Anyway, I'm downloading this right. Fingers crossed.
09-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Wow, this one is really well done. My only concern: you need to spend in-game money to unlock the weapons before you can buy them during the game. Otherwise, it has a really fat chance to replace critical strike, at least for me.

VG(EU): Ann0ying | Knives Out(NA): Sup | Apps Beta Tested: 42

Last edited by Ann0ying; 09-07-2017 at 01:15 AM.
09-07-2017, 01:26 AM
Yep, the animations are ridiculous. Only has four maps, but they're pretty nice. The practice mode is pretty cool. I like that practice is offline, and you can choose the difficulty and amount of bots. I'm enjoying the multiplayer too. In some matches, I'm hanging pretty well, and in other, I'm getting my ass kicked.
09-07-2017, 01:40 AM
Why oh why don't all mobile shooters adopt 3D Touch to fire or a second fire button on the left for non-3D Touch devices?

Having to pause aiming, even briefly, to move to the fire button makes such a difference to the flow and feel of anything but the very slowest paced shooters.

3D or a second button would avoid this without the need for the widely hated auto-fire.
09-07-2017, 01:56 AM
I like it! Same production value as bullet force. Imho, the Wilde Productions are the most polished shooters on mobile.
09-07-2017, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
Why oh why don't all mobile shooters adopt 3D Touch to fire or a second fire button on the left for non-3D Touch devices?
Yeah, that's kinda sad. You can use a 3 finger grip in a meantime. Where you are using 2 thumbs to move, and a pointer finger to shoot.

VG(EU): Ann0ying | Knives Out(NA): Sup | Apps Beta Tested: 42
09-07-2017, 03:34 AM
Indeed but I, personally, can't play for very long like that.
I use that stance for when I'm moving and "regular" for when I settle in somewhere. Combined with a big fire button it's workable.

I still yearn for 3D Touch. It's what makes DeadHeads my favourite shooter in sheer playing terms even though I find it fairly mediocre in every other respect.
09-07-2017, 09:24 AM
What does this bring

Why release another FPS so soon? What does this bring that Bullet Force didnt provide (and why not build the bomb mode into BF?)