★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft Launch NZ,AU,SG] Sdorica -sunset- (by Rayark)

09-11-2017, 06:14 PM
[Soft Launch NZ,AU,SG] Sdorica -sunset- (by Rayark)

Sdorica -sunset-

Rayark International Limited
Genres: Games Strategy Role-Playing Entertainment
Free

Quote:
Legend has it that the world was once pitch black. Humans were puppets of the giant dragon "Sdorica". As a "Watcher", how will you change this world?...

Four years in development, Rayark Games' latest work challenges the limits of visual design, music performance and story telling in a Role-playing game.

- Visuals
In the colorful and magnificent environment, every single character will be on stage. Experience a picturesque, storybook-like adventure.

- Music
Handled by Chamber Chu, the composer of DEEMO's main soundtrack, a fully orchestrated soundtrack materializes the world note by note.

- Story Telling
Displayed with fully animated cutscenes handcrafted by 2D animators. In addition to the main storyline, the side stories of over 30 characters are woven together to create this grand tale.

- Strategy
Support, Attack and Defense; three classes of characters complement each other. From picking team members to planning a strategy based on the number of blocks on board, enage in exhilarating battles that challenge your tactical mind.

The Book of Bequeathers can display all realities,
but the Book of Bequeathers can't decide all truths.

One for all, all for one.
Their fate is the fate of the world.
Your write your own stories.
So, take a careful look, because you are now a member of this splendid world.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 879MB

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
09-11-2017, 06:47 PM
I have a feeling this is going to be something special.

09-11-2017, 06:53 PM
I've been playing this for a few days. The art is gorgeous and there's an actual story to the game. Battle system may not appeal to everyone but give it a shot.

Come join us over on Reddit @ /r/SdoricaSunset/

Community is still small right now but hopefully it will grow soon. I also created a guild called Reckoners if anyone wants to join. Guild Invite code: 351dfe

See you in the game!
09-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Hey Bolony, can you shed some light on the iap situation for the game? One time unlock or consumable currency etc? Thanks in advance.
09-11-2017, 08:16 PM
is there an online requirement? also is this available in PH?
09-11-2017, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=bolony;4050638]Battle system may not appeal to everyone but give it a shot./QUOTE]

Does it get deeper as you go?
09-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Ahh I had such high hopes for this. I was hoping it would be a giant Implosion-type premium game for single player. Looks like they went free.

Free could still be good but I'm betting it's online only. Does anyone know for sure? Since I see the mention of guilds I'm assuming it's an online game. If it is then I'll have to pass.. This was one of my most hyped games this year. I do feel let down.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
09-11-2017, 10:58 PM
The art style is insane and beautiful. Pretty easy to pick up but I also wish it was premium and more action based like implosion. Puzzle rpgs are good too... if you're into that.

im a rpg loving kind of guy
09-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Anarchy View Post
Hey Bolony, can you shed some light on the iap situation for the game? One time unlock or consumable currency etc? Thanks in advance.
Currently there's no stamina so you could play as much as you like. IAP is for crystals, which are used to buy evolution materials and to roll characters. The game right now gives you 500 crystals halfway through chapter 2, which is not a huge time investment to get to. You can do a 10 hero summon using the 500 crystals.
09-12-2017, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Ahh I had such high hopes for this. I was hoping it would be a giant Implosion-type premium game for single player. Looks like they went free.

Free could still be good but I'm betting it's online only. Does anyone know for sure? Since I see the mention of guilds I'm assuming it's an online game. If it is then I'll have to pass.. This was one of my most hyped games this year. I do feel let down.
I don't think u will like this game. Not your kind of game. I could be wrong