★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Travel across a world of ice and snow, through burned down ruins and treacherous peaks, to launch a rocket that will reach the stars.

Once we fire the rocket, will these ghosts finally leave me? Asked the man.

Of course. Our goal, after all, is to return them to the cosmos The witch replied.

Throughout the game, you will play as two survivors of an apocalyptic plague. Help them achieve the unimaginable of building a rocket, so they can return the deceased to their cosmic homeland through the ancient tradition of space burials.

=================
FEATURES
=================

STORY
An emotionally-driven and heartwarming adventure written by IMGA nominated writer of OPUS: The Day We Found Earth. Explore an atmospheric world full of mysteries and rich narration.

EXPLORE
Travel through a post-apocalyptic winter filled with ruins and remnants of a once prosperous land. Explore the unknown for antiques and artifacts, and find out about their past.

BUILD
Prepare for countdown by gathering the materials needed to build a rocket, and craft tools that will help you reach greater distances.

ART
Over 100 items to find and inspect, each beautifully drawn with a story to match, including rocket material backed by careful research on rocket science.

MUSIC
Over 30 beautiful atmospheric soundscapes designed to immerse you in the snowy wilderness. Composed and recorded by indiePlay nominated composer Triodust.

=======
**The full version of the game requires a one time purchase to unlock, but you can experience the first part of it (about 1 hour) for free**

**Optimized for iPhone 5 and above, iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini and above, iPod Touch 5
Requires iOS 8.0 and above**

KeKhan's comments:

OPUS: Rocket of Whispers

SIGONO INC.
Genres: Games Entertainment Adventure Role Playing
Free

Quote:
Travel across a world of ice and snow, through burned down ruins and treacherous peaks, to launch a rocket that will reach the stars.

Once we fire the rocket, will these ghosts finally leave me? Asked the man.

Of course. Our goal, after all, is to return them to the cosmos The witch replied.

Throughout the game, you will play as two survivors of an apocalyptic plague. Help them achieve the unimaginable of building a rocket, so they can return the deceased to their cosmic homeland through the ancient tradition of space burials.

=================
FEATURES
=================

STORY
An emotionally-driven and heartwarming adventure written by IMGA nominated writer of OPUS: The Day We Found Earth. Explore an atmospheric world full of mysteries and rich narration.

EXPLORE
Travel through a post-apocalyptic winter filled with ruins and remnants of a once prosperous land. Explore the unknown for antiques and artifacts, and find out about their past.

BUILD
Prepare for countdown by gathering the materials needed to build a rocket, and craft tools that will help you reach greater distances.

ART
Over 100 items to find and inspect, each beautifully drawn with a story to match, including rocket material backed by careful research on rocket science.

MUSIC
Over 30 beautiful atmospheric soundscapes designed to immerse you in the snowy wilderness. Composed and recorded by indiePlay nominated composer Triodust.

=======
**The full version of the game requires a one time purchase to unlock, but you can experience the first part of it (about 1 hour) for free**

**Optimized for iPhone 5 and above, iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini and above, iPod Touch 5
Requires iOS 8.0 and above**

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 230.8MB

09-13-2017, 05:38 PM
Like this one so far. Lots of text but some nice varied game styles

Free to try. Very polished

09-13-2017, 08:34 PM
Stoked this is out. Loved OPUS: The Day We Found Earth.
09-13-2017, 10:09 PM
Hi everyone! I'm one of the devs of this game, if you guys have any feedbacks or suggestions, please do let me know!
09-13-2017, 10:21 PM
This looks gorgeous. I'm a huge visual novel fan so this looks like a type of game for me.

What's the estimated length of the full version?

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
09-14-2017, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
This looks gorgeous. I'm a huge visual novel fan so this looks like a type of game for me.

What's the estimated length of the full version?
Yup! this is a narrative heavy game, so I'm sure you'll definitely find something interesting here!
The main story takes around 4-5 hours to complete. There are also some side stories that'll add to your total playtime.
09-14-2017, 06:25 PM
What costs the full version (IAP)?
09-14-2017, 07:47 PM
Is it recommended to have played OPUS: The Day We Found Earth first? Would I miss out by starting here?
09-14-2017, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTK View Post
What costs the full version (IAP)?
iTunes (12.6!) says $3.99.
09-14-2017, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsupah View Post
Is it recommended to have played OPUS: The Day We Found Earth first? Would I miss out by starting here?
You don't need to play the previous OPUS game to enjoy this one. Although we did put some hints or references from the previous game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsupah View Post
iTunes (12.6!) says $3.99.
To clarify, it is 1.99 to unlock the full story, 3.99 is a bundle pack includes some other goodies.