★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A revolutionary cartoon defense game packed with action and strategy.
In this game, you need to form a team from 12 very different heroes to defend the planet from total destruction. Choose the way to counter different kinds of enemies and build up your own strategy before a battle, and then choose which target to suffer from your mighty firepower during it. In this revolutionary game, targeting is as important as the strategical choice before battle.
Earn money from stages or unlimited waves of enemies, upgrade your hero, choose the best talent makes you the protector of the universe.
Experience the intense battle including super huge boss fight, unlimited wave of monsters.

Features
-Story and challenge mode already in the game.
-New Modes, Heroes and Monsters coming soon
-40 different stages, 4 challenge maps
-12 different heroes
-Fight from the home planet to the ultimate universe.

Follow us on Facebook!

https://business.facebook.com/spacemechdefender/

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

09-17-2017, 12:51 AM
This iz fun. The watch ads for free coinage and shield armor Repulser iz not working (yet). It reminds me of Squad X with much to blast. Try it

09-20-2017, 03:34 PM
Yeah nice little find here. I also cannot get the vids to play...sure would like to start playing some of these other characters....had I known better, I would've held off on buying the 3rd available mech and played a few matches to get the 4th (Commander I think she is) mech as her stats start out a little better than the 1st 3 (and the 3rd mech is meh)
09-20-2017, 03:42 PM
Any idea what kind of game this is?!

Screenshots just show characters. While text is unclear, is it a clicker game? Idle?!
09-20-2017, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noomen View Post
Any idea what kind of game this is?!

Screenshots just show characters. While text is unclear, is it a clicker game? Idle?!
Not really. It's more like a Galaga meets tower defense. You have 3 mechs that are attacking automatically, and once you fill the meter (based on hitting enemies) for each mech, they unleash their super attack. It's about management and a bit of strategy but NOT a clicker.

EDIT: Hey Wolf, have u figured out how to use each mechs different specials?

Last edited by chief78; 09-20-2017 at 10:19 PM.
09-20-2017, 11:36 PM
Ok, so questions not answered and this game has become a crashfest. Not updating to 11....not sure if that's why, but weird it worked fine earlier
09-21-2017, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
Ok, so questions not answered and this game has become a crashfest. Not updating to 11....not sure if that's why, but weird it worked fine earlier
Hey Chief78

I'm juz now getting back to this, forgive me pleaze. I'm also seeing the app shut down as soon as i try to get the other Mechs

You have to build up the special attack meters by destroying enemies. They are located under each Mech. Your navigator will help anounce once it'z filled. The four additional perks are automaticaly activated where as one that iz locked you will have to fill those requirements.

Rapid fire activates from the four bars at the top left when you lock on{tap on to see red redicule} an enemy. The super attack vary on Turrets & Mechs & Armors. Some require a tap to while other use drag to enemy to activate. It'z a bit fun to experiment tho in it'z current state the fun factor iz at medium. I will seek to ask the Dev(s) to visit us to increase the fun factor.

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 09-21-2017 at 12:28 AM.
09-21-2017, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
Hey Chief78

I'm juz now getting back to this, forgive me pleaze. I'm also seeing the app shut down as soon as i try to get the other Mechs

You have to build up the special attack meters by destroying enemies. They are located under each Mech. Your navigator will help anounce once it'z filled. The four additional perks are automaticaly activated where as one that iz locked you will have to fill those requirements.

Rapid fire activates from the four bars at the top left when you lock on{tap on to see red redicule} an enemy. The super attack vary on Turrets & Mechs & Armors. Some require a tap to while other use drag to enemy to activate. It'z a bit fun to experiment tho in it'z current state the fun factor iz at medium. I will seek to ask the Dev(s) to visit us to increase the fun factor.
Oh ok so the other attack specials are passives then I guess? I see those other abilities on the mech screen at the bottom...I guess I thought they were all specials that we could swap in or out (or maybe build several bars of energy to trigger the others - which there is only one bar to fill). And heck yeah, let's get the dev(s) in here!