★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Eddie Rise
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.7 MB
  • Version: 2.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: VolleySlime is a version of Slime Volleyball for iPhone and iPod touch. Play against wacky opponents of varying abilities. You'll battle tiny slimes, giant slimes, floating slimes, and more! Or challenge your friends with Bluetooth multiplayer!

Controls are easy to learn. You are the slime on the left. Use the left and right arrows at the bottom of the screen to move your slime. Press the up arrow to jump. Your goal is to get the ball to land in your opponent's court. Complete all 10 levels with increasingly difficult opponents to become the slime champion!

VolleySlime features your choice of slime color and sound effects. Need to take a break from playing? Your game is saved automatically and you'll be prompted to resume the next time you play.

erise's comments:

Hello, I have released a 99 cent iPhone and iPod touch game called VolleySlime. It is a single player slime volleyball game.

Play against wacky opponents of varying abilities. You'll battle tiny slimes, giant slimes, floating slimes, and more! Defeat all 10 opponents of increasing difficulty to become slime champion.

Controls are easy to learn. You are the blue slime. Use the left and right arrows at the bottom of the screen to move your slime. Press the up arrow to jump. Your goal is to get the ball to land in your opponent's court.

I will be giving out free codes to the first 10 people who reply to this post and ask for one.

10-29-2009, 08:04 PM
sounds great, thx!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erise View Post

Hello, I have released a 99 cent iPhone and iPod touch game called VolleySlime. It is a single player slime volleyball game.

Play against wacky opponents of varying abilities. You'll battle tiny slimes, giant slimes, floating slimes, and more! Defeat all 10 opponents of increasing difficulty to become slime champion.

Controls are easy to learn. You are the blue slime. Use the left and right arrows at the bottom of the screen to move your slime. Press the up arrow to jump. Your goal is to get the ball to land in your opponent's court.

I will be giving out free codes to the first 10 people who reply to this post and ask for one.

10-29-2009, 08:08 PM
I wouldn't mind trying it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-29-2009, 08:10 PM
I loved the Java version, I'd like it for the ipod too
10-29-2009, 08:24 PM
I'll try it out, it looks interesting
10-29-2009, 09:05 PM
im right here!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
10-29-2009, 09:07 PM
I would like a code if there are still any left. I loved this game growing up
10-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Placed this eons ago. Graphics unfortunately haven't been improved.
10-29-2009, 09:16 PM
man this game is tough, you just can't move back and forth fast enough so you have to guess/anticipate where the ball is going to be and you really need to get serving down if you're going to win matches

I got up to some brown slime before I lost after facing a red, yellow, and micro green slime I think.

My complaints are that there is no sound and you must start completely over once you die. This would be funny with boing boing kind of noises, and it would be cool to be able to start at your last unlocked level.

Yeah, the graphics are super simple, but the pithy sayings when you lose are pretty amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-29-2009, 09:57 PM
Yyyyes please.