Mine sweeper every day

HONGYAN LI
The mine sweeper game with 3D touch feature, can be operated by one hand. The game rule just like the classic mine sweep…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
The mine sweeper game with 3D touch feature, can be operated by one hand. The game rule just like the classic mine sweeper game. But, there are many new features in the game, and they are so great. With these features, you can have fun in iPhone just like in PC, no matter the screen size. Features: 1. Can be operated by one hand. 2. Tap a tile to clear it. 3. Touch and move, you can move the table. 4. If your device support 3D touch, gently press a tile to flag it as a mine. Otherwise, Tap and hold to flag it as a mine. 5. Eagle eye view can help you observe whole table. This view is located at the top left corner of the screen. 6. Three difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard. 7. Support Game Center. High scores leaderboard for each level. 8. When you strike a mine, you can use a protective suit to revive yourself. If you haven't enough protective suits, you can watch video advertising to revive yourself.
Information
Seller:HONGYAN LI
Genre:Puzzle
Release:Sep 01, 2017
Updated:Oct 16, 2017
Version:1.3
Size:50.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal