★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FIFTYTWO
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 227.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Begin your journey through a surreal world where nature, time and space intertwine.

Mysterious things happen in a ruined room. Doors inside that room lead to different worlds and beautiful landscapes.

Match blocks and overcome challenges in this addictive puzzle with rich visual effects that unfolds a narrative through breathtaking places including lush jungles and stormy seas.

11 original songs accompany you on this adventure, replete with violin, piano, harmonica, accordion and more.

"A block sliding puzzle matching game with a great design"
AppAdvice

KeKhan's comments:

Kenshō

FIFTYTWO
Genres: Games Adventure Puzzle
$3.99 USD

Quote:
Begin your journey through a surreal world where nature, time and space intertwines.

Mysterious things happen in a ruined room. Doors inside that room lead to different worlds and beautiful landscapes.

Match blocks and overcome challenges in this addictive puzzle with rich visual effects that unfolds a narrative through breathtaking places including lush jungles and stormy seas.

11 original songs accompany you on this adventure, replete with violin, piano, harmonica, accordion and more.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 227.3MB

09-21-2017, 03:25 PM
This game looks interesting but it's hard to tell from the description and screen shots what's going on. Anyone know anything about it? Played it?

09-21-2017, 07:54 PM
+1. Neither the screenshots or the app store description gave much information about the game's core mechanics. Very intrigued, however.
09-21-2017, 08:46 PM
https://youtu.be/HVxCS7g2BsU for some gameplay
09-23-2017, 10:19 AM
I went ahead and bought the game. Its a puzzle a little like Threes (and like another game with a name thats eluding me completely). You slide blocks around to make lines of three in order to collect blocks that have pieces of a key on them. Each key contains 5 (I think) parts. The first level has you build one key, the second level two, and so on. The keys you build are then used in the central world to open the door to the next level. And each door is also a puzzle. Each level ramps up the difficulty a bit by adding some sort of new mechanic. The art and music are nice. Im not at all sorry that I spent the bucks on it.
09-23-2017, 12:41 PM
Hey Rooie,

The screenshots show '+3', is that a resource or only for high scores?
09-28-2017, 04:25 AM
Cool game
and for me better then the others similar like this ones

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Congrats on game 0f the Day.

Looks to be liitle tono discussion of the game. Hard to tell if I should getit or not.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer