★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tap, tap, tap or swing, swing, swing to break blocks and collect Picks in this pixel-style clicker! PickCrafter is a block mining game for people who love to mine, craft, and tap - even while idle or offline!

Become an idle mining tycoon when you craft and upgrade Legendary Pickaxes, collect all the blocks and gear, and unlock all the Biomes. Prestige to reach Extravagant, Transcendent, Preposterous, and Legendary tiers!

* Tap or shake your device to mine all the blocks
* Hopper collects blocks while idle or offline
* Mine over 90 resources, including pumpkin, glass, sapphire, gold, diamond, emerald, jade, and amethyst
* Earn Picks and increase your PPS (picks per second)
* Craft and upgrade your Pickaxes
* Equip different gear
* Use Abilities and Artifacts to boost your Strength
* Discover and explore unique maps
* Find companions like cow, horse, chicken, panda, wolf, and even doge from chests
* Mythical blocks and Machines
* -NEW- Defeat Bosses for their special items and to win trophies
* Prestige to reach new heights
* Battle with your friends and rank up on the leaderboards
* Over 90 achievements to unlock
* No internet connection necessary

Just keep tapping, tapping, tapping! Legendary items away you!
Download now to unleash your inner treasure hunter in PickCrafter!

Join your PickCrafter friends on Discord, Facebook & Twitter

Need help? Visit our support page https://fiveamp.freshdesk.com/support/home or send us a message at support@Pickcrafter.com

Note: PickCrafter is free to play tap game and all items can be obtained through standard gameplay, however the option to purchase content using real money exists.

PickCrafter offers a paid Elite membership on top of other great gameplay features. Elite players have access to a unique Pickaxe, Runic awarded daily, exclusive store bonuses, and much more.
Elite Membership is a subscription available on a monthly tier which auto-renews. The monthly subscription is priced at $9.99 /month. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of the purchase. Subscription duration is 31 days and your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off in at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.

Privacy Policy & Terms of Use: https://pickcrafter.com/policy

MartiePie's comments:

Hey everyone!

We have finally finished the huge v3.0 update for PickCrafter!
For anyone who is not familiar with PickCrafter - it’s a pixel-style/Minecraft themed clicker game!

Currently available on Mobile: iOS, Android, Amazon, and Windows Phone.
Web versions are up on Kongregate and Facebook, but they are still running v2 - we are working hard to get v3 out on web ASAP!

Here's a little gameplay trailer:https://youtu.be/s0gfve35z_k

Youtube link | Pop Up

We have a Discord server with an active community of players discussing the game. We encourage anyone interested in the game to join
We appreciate any feedback, bug reports, and suggestions!

Happy picking!

Team Fiveamp
10-02-2017, 01:56 AM
I prestiged once but now my pickaxe feels very slow and i don't have any option to get a new (faster) one.

Edit: nevermind, just discovered that you can level up your pickaxes

Last edited by wyzau; 10-02-2017 at 02:09 AM.
10-12-2017, 03:19 AM
is there a way to get more than 3 ender pearls from prestige?
i'd have to prestige nine (!) times without buying anything to get the 'Eye of the Ender Pickaxe'

another question:
how do i get to Herobrine's Lair? it seems i can craft some sort of books, but the only resources i got for those books are from chests - i never got to Herobrine's Lair.

Last edited by wyzau; 10-12-2017 at 03:22 AM.