★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SkyGoblin
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 832.1 MB
  • Version: 3.00
  • Price: $6.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: In the jungles of the Underland, scattered remnants of an ancient culture speak of a great evil that dwells in the shadowy depths of the Kwayerumoshi caves. But even the darkest secrets of this lost age are about to be revealed by the brave actions of three unlikely heroes.

In the final chapter of The Journey Down, Bwana, Kito and Lina explore the vast reaches of the Underland and unravel its long-forgotten history. Their adventure comes to a bombastic conclusion when they learn the true nature of the Great Asili tree and the Armando Power Company.

The Journey Down is a classic point-and-click saga with an Afro-Caribbean vibe. Get ready to embark on an epic journey of brain-teasing adventure!

THE JOURNEY DOWN: CHAPTER ONE is available here:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/the-journey-down-chapter-one/id580486267
THE JOURNEY DOWN: CHAPTER TWO is available here:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/the-journey-down-chapter-two/id906398185

Features:
* A twisting tale of intriguing adventure
* Tons of handpainted environments
* An all original jazzy noir soundtrack
* A fully voiced cast
* HD art and animations
This field is required.
09-21-2017, 08:48 AM
Any link to the game? Considering that this is one of my favourite series, a "buy" certainly seems to be in order.

09-21-2017, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1953 View Post
Any link to the game? Considering that this is one of my favourite series, a "buy" certainly seems to be in order.
I can't for the life of me figure what I did wrong with the link in the OP. The game IS also out in the States, right? Just quote my post above and copy the link...it should in principle work.

metalcasket's legitimate alternate account (for those moments the casket's unavailable).
09-21-2017, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalwastebasket View Post
I can't for the life of me figure what I did wrong with the link in the OP. The game IS also out in the States, right? Just quote my post above and copy the link...it should in principle work.
There is no link!!
09-21-2017, 10:11 AM
Well, that's a bit weird.. bought it on my MBP and synced the iPad, only to receive a "not compatible with this version of iOS", when it's running iOS 11. Going to the app's page on the iOS App Store shows the $6.99 price tag, as if I hadn't bought it, but it's definitely there in my purchase history.
09-21-2017, 11:28 AM
And for the bundle? ;(
09-21-2017, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelien.L View Post
And for the bundle? ;(
I'm afraid I'm not seeing the bundle in the store at the moment, though I know there had been one.
09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
The level of quality of this game is astounding but I've got to say this episode was the easiest point and click adventure I have ever played. Can't wait to see what you do next devs, hopefully something a bit more challenging.
09-25-2017, 04:35 AM
Instabought! The first two chapters were great fun. Now, to find some time to actually play it...