★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Introduction:
Alice is trapped in the dreamland and her memory is lost
All she remembers is a heart-shaped stone, which is the only clue for her to find her memory. From now on, the adventure of finding herself starts.

YuME it means dream. The dreamland is mysterious with secrets waiting to be found. The fragments of her heart are spread in the dreamland and only by observing and solving the puzzles constructed by visual illusions can Alice find her heart and recover her memory.

Features:
Fantasy in Dreams
There are puzzles hidden in the fantasy dreamland, where overcoming visual illusions is the true answer;

Dreams on Reality
Island, ruin, churchWhen space and time are not constraints, widely different dreamlands will appear on the tabletop;

A Story Unfold
Alice travels in the times of Renaissance and looks for the true meaning of this word. From her perspective, the story flows towards its finale;

Moments of Relax
Dive into the fantasy dreamland and enjoy the beautiful music. The modern life is busy, yet only in dreams can you find the moments of relax.

Contact us:
Official website: http://yume.163.com
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/YuME.Alices.Dream/
09-24-2017, 07:41 AM
Nice~another AR-puzzle-game from the Lunar Flowers ' developer Netease~
09-27-2017, 10:57 PM
It's a shame it's AR dependent. It looks like it might be interesting. But, due to vision issues, I have no depth perception. So 3D AR-based games are not really a option for me.
09-28-2017, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariko View Post
It's a shame it's AR dependent. It looks like it might be interesting. But, due to vision issues, I have no depth perception. So 3D AR-based games are not really a option for me.
I can imagine that in your case it must be very frustrating that you cant experience something that looks interesting to you because your vision issues in my case a have a brain issue thats preventing me to drive and that was something that I really enjoyed.
09-28-2017, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boydstr View Post
I can imagine that in your case it must be very frustrating that you cant experience something that looks interesting to you because your vision issues in my case a have a brain issue thats preventing me to drive and that was something that I really enjoyed.
It gets frustrating. I can't drive either, though, (which is MUCH more frustrating) since I can't accurately determine where other stuff distance-wise to myself.