★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Pixonite LLC
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 74.0 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Tap anywhere to leap from one pod to the next. You will always leap away from the center of the screen. Be sure not to land on the space between the pods, and don't let yourself get pulled into oblivion at the center of the screen. Capture the fixed dot for an extra 15 points and a temporary safe zone. Capture the moving dot for an extra 30 points and a momentary slowdown in time.

Zq7r's comments:
Hi,

I'm Chris from Pixonite. Our new game Sprocket was released today in the App Store. Please give it a try!

Tap anywhere to leap from one pod to the next.

09-28-2017, 08:39 AM
Hi, very addictive game, got a score of 220 points now, its hard mind.

Just got an update and the game seems a bit easier now, the lines your avatar can land on are made longer is this correct?

09-28-2017, 10:32 AM
Hi Roger,

I saw that you had the high score last night. Well done!

Judging by the scores we got during the first 2 days we decided we had made the game just a hair too difficult. We didn't want it to be impossible to get a score of 500 or 1000. So we bumped up the minimum pod length from 0.6 rad to 0.65 rad. But the real change was that we added some super pods. About 7% of the pods are now super pods that nearly wrap around the screen. This creates a slightly more pleasant aesthetic as well I think.

Thanks so much for playing our game!

Chris
09-28-2017, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zq7r View Post
Hi Roger,

I saw that you had the high score last night. Well done!

Judging by the scores we got during the first 2 days we decided we had made the game just a hair too difficult. We didn't want it to be impossible to get a score of 500 or 1000. So we bumped up the minimum pod length from 0.6 rad to 0.65 rad. But the real change was that we added some super pods. About 7% of the pods are now super pods that nearly wrap around the screen. This creates a slightly more pleasant aesthetic as well I think.

Thanks so much for playing our game!

Chris
Yeah the game looks more filled now and thus better and I got over 100 scores much easier now, see if I can break my own record.
09-29-2017, 12:17 PM
You could call this game a minimalistic take on frogger but not running forward but backwards ha ha, run for your life my friends, hope to see some of you on the Leaderboard, its a bit empty now, come on peeps get your sprocket out.
09-29-2017, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the support Roger!
09-29-2017, 10:22 PM
I'm in! It looks like a fun game. I'll play for a bit and post my thoughts tomorrow.

Billy
09-30-2017, 01:32 PM
Just broke my own record but only by 3 points, now its 223.

I see AKD on the Leaderboard, thanks for trying AKD, he is number 2.

Wondering if the game might look to simple for people not trying it and when they try they seem to give up really quick, I cant stop playing ha ha, maybe its my hunger for being number 1 or I am just odd thats also possible.
09-30-2017, 03:52 PM
Lovely game and aesthetics and the colors are beautiful. I like games that are minimalistic and to the point. It kinda reminds me of my upcoming game.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1596.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	117101  
09-30-2017, 06:56 PM
I downloaded it and played it for a few minutes, thought I would give my feedback on it. The sound effects and background music are wonderful it gives you a sense of feeling that youre in a different place rather than hearing the generic bubbly sound effects that you would experience from other games. It would be great to add mini levels to expand the game a little, or maybe just add more power ups. Another suggestion would be the rotation should start off slow and increase the speed overtime to make it more intense.

Just thought Id share my opinion knowing not many share theirs!