★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Game Stew
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 188.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Last Colossus is an ACT/RPG game. You play as a commander who gains control of a giant robot after crash landing on a war-torn planet.

Features
- Simulation game combined with ACT and RPG elements.
- Fight with your own giant robot!
- Story spanning 9 chapters
- 24 enemy types and 10 unique bosses to face
- 3 endings depends on your choices.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/TowerofFortune

Game Trailer
https://youtu.be/bg7jrkjJ0FU
09-28-2017, 09:23 AM
At last!

09-28-2017, 09:31 AM
You had me at robots.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-28-2017, 09:52 AM
Alright lets fire this thing up. This is a must buy since tower of fortune series are my all time fav game on iphone .
09-28-2017, 02:52 PM
Any impressions?
09-28-2017, 05:02 PM
Colour me interested but awaiting impressions. I love some of the game stew games but there's some that I really haven't got on with at all
09-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Theres no dots on my radar whatsoever, am I missing something.

Edit: apparently I missed a button -.-

Last edited by Duke12; 09-28-2017 at 05:37 PM.
09-28-2017, 06:46 PM
So this is definitely a rogue-like. I thought I hit a payeall ona premium game but you will die, resurrect, and start over with permanent upgraded stats if you did so in your previous run(s). My problem is my game glitched out after resurrecting the first time. I have to go thru the explanation of controls (really need to add a way to skip this) and then find a "bomber" enemy that isn't there (just background) and my attack screen shows "punch@0" or something like that. I can fire any attack even though the screen shows for a punch, but then nothing happens and it's just stuck...

The playtime I did have was ABSOLUTELY awesome

EDIT: Ok so I went back and played....I figured put what the bug is. There are hidden cities and airports when on missions and they basically serve the purpose of getting destroyed to give u additional resources (aka the currency uswd to upgrade and repair ur bot). Well, you have to hit the target button on the background scenery and this is apparently triggering it to pull up the invisible "bomber" that freezes the game up. So just don't do that and ur ok. Actually, enemies come to u so there's no need to search them.

Last edited by chief78; 09-28-2017 at 07:17 PM.
09-28-2017, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
So this is definitely a rogue-like. I thought I hit a payeall ona premium game but you will die, resurrect, and start over with permanent upgraded stats if you did so in your previous run(s). My problem is my game glitched out after resurrecting the first time. I have to go thru the explanation of controls (really need to add a way to skip this) and then find a "bomber" enemy that isn't there (just background) and my attack screen shows "punch@0" or something like that. I can fire any attack even though the screen shows for a punch, but then nothing happens and it's just stuck...

The playtime I did have was ABSOLUTELY awesome
Hmm...may wait until they straighten this out.

Also, what are the IAPs in this for?
09-28-2017, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
Hmm...may wait until they straighten this out.

Also, what are the IAPs in this for?
Just for extra currency in-game. Completely not needed except for impatient gamers who want to skip forward to the end(s) faster