★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[AU,CA,HK,MA,SI] Puzzle Fighter (by CAPCOM)

09-28-2017, 09:48 AM
[AU,CA,HK,MA,SI] Puzzle Fighter (by CAPCOM)

Old soft launch thread.

EA mobile Game Changer member + Streamer
09-28-2017, 09:57 AM

I been told this game has been knocking around for 20 odd years, this is my first time i have played the game and in all honest i have enjoyed what i seen of it so far. Well i got three hours out of the game before i stopped cause i wanted something to eat.

I know what people are going to ask what are the IAP are like? There are the normal you bound to have come across before the usually coins and gem packs.

It seems clash royale has a lot to answer for as, this game also uses the same methods as that game, you open chests get money and cards to upgrade both your characters and that of your skills.

Is the game play to win, no not at all. This is down to the plays skill setting up them combos to get that killer move.

09-28-2017, 10:01 AM
Bring it on!

Oh wait. Soft launch. Ugh.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-28-2017, 10:13 AM
at present, sais not available in AU but found it in CA - hope this helps your account hopping.

Downloading now, hoping this will keep me until HeroEmblems2 and maybe more.

Ps morrigan thighs same with chun li, sacriledge
09-28-2017, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
at present, sais not available in AU but found it in CA - hope this helps your account hopping.

Dont want to argue with you but actually that is where i got my verison from was australia

09-28-2017, 10:35 AM
time to log in to the canada account for first time in a while ha
is phoenix wright featured?
09-28-2017, 12:01 PM
It's a charming game, agree, but I just can't win any PvP matches for the life of me!
09-28-2017, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
Dont want to argue with you but actually that is where i got my verison from was australia
then it must be some appstore shenanigans, ofc i dont wanna argue either, its thanks to you i found the game in the first place just mentioned it in hopes of time saving.
09-28-2017, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post

Speaking on the HE2 it's sad news. I emailed the dev last week and they said that it won't be anytime soon ): fingers crossed
09-28-2017, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan Fox View Post
It's a charming game, agree, but I just can't win any PvP matches for the life of me!
Think of it as NOT Tetris. You want to build then build then combo down. Make sure you utilize your attack boxes. Look at your hero and the skill cubes. Focus on just the shape when you can. If you drop a diamond on he bottom floor then it gives you a "tech bonus" which fills up roughly 1/3 or more of your special bar.