★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New Most online.

12-31-2008, 02:49 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
New Most online.

Its was 316 people online at 5:40 PM, yesterday (EST). Looks like our membership is growing.
12-31-2008, 04:34 PM
We should organise a gathering of people to go on, e.g. 5 pm EST on Jan 6th.

Life Is Too Short To Be Wordy

12-31-2008, 05:09 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
I'll say this politely: Yeah, I'm worried that new users (newbies) will come here and sort of unorganize everything. It happens when forums get more popular and there are always new people. I'm gonna miss not remembering/knowing who people are because there are so many... :P

I'm glad TA is growing, but sad at the same time.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-31-2008, 06:01 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
I'll say this politely: Yeah, I'm worried that new users (newbies) will come here and sort of unorganize everything. It happens when forums get more popular and there are always new people. I'm gonna miss not remembering/knowing who people are because there are so many... :P

Me too, which is why we need a Senior Member forum. It would help a lot. I like the idea. The more people, the more nonsense, like spam, and the need for new mods, which we almost needed before Xmas, but desperately need now.
01-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
Me too, which is why we need a Senior Member forum. It would help a lot. I like the idea. The more people, the more nonsense, like spam, and the need for new mods, which we almost needed before Xmas, but desperately need now.
qft
01-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
That would be awesome! I think that there should be something higher than Senior Member though, everybody seems to have over 100 posts now, and we all look the same lol

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

01-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarringtonSoftware View Post
That would be awesome! I think that there should be something higher than Senior Member though, everybody seems to have over 100 posts now, and we all look the same lol
Agreed there too. Veteran, elite, or something. 500, then 1000 posts.
01-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post

dont worry all of the higher level posters still will all know each other.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
01-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Why don't we call it a Senior Citizen forum.
01-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Should go by start date, then those that have been here for so long can get in the geezer forum.

Stops people from making non-sense posts just to get into the ultra elite geezer section!