★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Frootrees Halloween Edition! $0.99!

10-30-2009, 05:04 AM
Frootrees Halloween Edition! $0.99!

Something spooky is happening in Frootland! The Froots are back and this time they have brought some freaky friends!!

To celebrate Halloween, Tin Man Games have created a brand new Frootrees experience with brand new art and an eery new soundtrack! Pluck the freaky Froot from the Frootree and place them in the correct crates. It's not as easy as it looks though, with ways to boost your score by effectively using multiplier bonuses and the infamous Frootrees upward flick! We have online scoring if you think you're good enough to compete with the rest of the world.

Now available on the app store priced only $0.99! Download here!

It's time to get Frootened! Mwu-hahahahahahaha!!

Happy Halloween!

The Tin Man

Follow us on the Tin Man Games blog and check out our latest Gamebook Adventures and Fighting Fantasy sites for links to our GA and FF apps!
10-28-2010, 07:06 PM
It's that time of year again....

Hi all! It's been a year since we originally released Frootrees Halloween and we kinda missed the boat last year as it was approved on the 31st. Therefore to honour those pesky froots we wanted to bring this little known and overlooked game back to your attention! We have just been featured on Touch My Apps' "20 iPhone and iPad Games to play this Halloween" alongside Angry Birds Halloween!

DJ Flippy, from these very forums had this to say about our original Frootrees:

"I have to say that the risk vs. reward mechanism in this game is brilliant. You want to do the lob move, to get the local multipliers, but it takes much more skill than the drag move. It's also interesting that the low-threat, early to mid-game is when the lob is the easiest to pull off, but it is in the end-game, when you have racked up a higher global modifier that it really matters. The more I play this, the more I like it. I really recommend this title, if you guys and girls have overlooked it, for whatever reason. I have consistently returned to it, because Tin Man Games has hit on such a perfect combination of simplicity and depth. The screenshots really don't do it justice, because the game is very involving. I'm not even sure that a video would capture it either; you really need to play it."

Now available on the app store priced only $0.99! Download here!

Follow us on the Tin Man Games blog and check out our latest Gamebook Adventures and Fighting Fantasy sites for links to our GA and FF apps!
10-30-2012, 08:56 PM
FREE again