★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Good or Evil? What side will you choose? Step into a world of heroes, villains, and legends as you join this epic conflict in Fantasy Warrior.

Journey through a vast world of deep dungeons, scorching deserts, and misty marshes as you make your mark by playing both sides of the story. Crusade for good as Rento the valiant warrior or fight for evil as Vera the beautiful, but deadly vampire countess! Fulfill your destiny on quests to advance the powers of light or darkness as you enjoy a massive fantasy adventure full of hours of gameplay!

PREMIUM FEATURES:
Make your choice as you play both sides of the story good vs. evil!
oCrusade for good as Rento the valiant warrior
oBe a servant of evil as Vera the deadly vampire countess
Use the touch screen tap controls to navigate through the map and fight off monsters that stand in your way
Gain enchanted weapons and magical items as you undertake different challenges and quests
Journey through a world both day and night as you meet countless characters, unique monsters, and brave mysterious dungeons
Classic RPG graphics
Magical real music to put you in a good or evil mood

STILL NOT SURE? Try the Free Version

MORE FUN ON APPLE APP STORE
Check out DChocs hottest games: Crazy Penguin Catapult, 3D Rollercoaster Rush, 3D Mini Golf Challenge, Tower Bloxx Deluxe 3D, 3D Brick Breaker Revolution and Millionaire City.

FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Digital Chocolates latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.

All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
10-30-2009, 07:01 AM
looks interesting..any1 care to TOFTT?

10-30-2009, 07:53 AM
Looks nice and old school in a good way. Happy to see a Zelda like game on iPhone.
10-30-2009, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek420 View Post
looks interesting..any1 care to TOFTT?
Just did, but I won't be able to post real impressions for a little while. Just completed the tutorial mission (using the good character -- I'm boring that way) and it feels nicely polished in a retro kind of way. One thing I noticed right away is that there is a 17 level cap, for people who care about such things.
10-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Just did, but I won't be able to post real impressions for a little while. Just completed the tutorial mission (using the good character -- I'm boring that way) and it feels nicely polished in a retro kind of way. One thing I noticed right away is that there is a 17 level cap, for people who care about such things.
haahahahaha u went good!?!? FAILURE!! lol. thats lame tho 17 cap..that kinda puts me off of it already..
10-30-2009, 08:27 AM
Looks nice, but I'm wary of rpgs. What an odd number level cap. Why 17, I wonder.
10-30-2009, 08:30 AM
I agree the 17 level cap is a bit odd. This like random number? I remember reading another game someone thought 17 was the cap - so what's with 17? At any rate it reminds me of Zenonia with the the good vs evil thing with a retro feel type of graphic. The controls are the thing - if they are good then this could be a good game for me.

Edit: Just noticed and should have known about DC's policies - there IS a lite to try!
10-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
I agree the 17 level cap is a bit odd. This like random number? I remember reading another game someone thought 17 was the cap - so what's with 17? At any rate it reminds me of Zenonia with the the good vs evil thing with a retro feel type of graphic. The controls are the thing - if they are good then this could be a good game for me.

Edit: Just noticed and should have known about DC's policies - there IS a lite to try!
Try the lite, by all means. I'm finding the controls well thought out and responsive. Unlike Zenonia, FW has much shorter exposition -- it puts you in the action fairly quickly, which I appreciate.

And yes, I'm pretty lame. In my defense, though, I will try the evil character if I like the game well enough to give it another spin .
10-30-2009, 08:47 AM
Going straight for the full. Was only concerned about the controls! Just looks totally up my alley but controls kill them for me sometimes!
10-30-2009, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Going straight for the full. Was only concerned about the controls! Just looks totally up my alley but controls kill them for me sometimes!
post impressions after you've had some time to play around with it yea?