★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: INFINIROOM is a unique take on the runner genre - pitting you in a single, constantly changing room.

Play as 4 different characters with individual abilities to overcome and survive the longest you can against various traps and obstacles.

Lonebot's comments:

Hey guys!
We just launched our first big game! hope you're excited as we are!
We plan to make future updates with more deadly traps and characters.
So Hope you'll like it, and see you in the leaderboard
-Lonebot <3

lonebot.net

10-08-2017, 01:27 PM
I've been watching the developers Twitter feed for INFINIROOM to release. These two guys (brothers) at Lonebot really exceeded my expectations by nailing that 'one more try' factor. The excellent pixel art style and really nice audio, as well as a super clean menus doesn't hurt either.

You auto-run around the inside of a rectangle/square that is changing size while jumping over obstacles to avoid death and increase your time (high score). Each of the five(?) characters has one unique ability and their own separate leaderboard. They nailed the jumping mechanic too.

Bottom line: it's free to try and the monetization didn't seem bad, though I quickly upgraded to premium ($2.99) so I can't speak to that exactly.

@Lonebot - I'm still awarded tickets after going premium. Just a heads-up, unless there's a use for them? I'm happy you're adding more traps etc. to this already great arcade game. Keep up the good work!

P.S. The restarts are lightning-fast!

10-08-2017, 03:06 PM
This is like a better 1,000 Attempts.
Really good 🙂
And yes the fast restarts really really help in this type of game.
Can't wait to see the updates.
10-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Not going to lie.. it took me 22m 9s to finally unlock Bullet. lol.. I was so close like a hundred times.. This is super fun, and I was happy to 'go premium' on this one..
10-09-2017, 06:14 AM
much pleasure to read! Thank you all very much
10-09-2017, 09:59 AM
This game is effing brilliant! Best of luck with it!
10-09-2017, 11:21 AM
İs this game completely free? Cuz I try the bought premium but never ask any payment/price. Its just bought itself and ıts turn prem. I try it this on my other phone and same thing happen.

Edit: Also cant restore iap.
10-09-2017, 12:09 PM
Same for me. I just put my password and no buying confirmation.
10-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
Same here; went to purchase premium and it never asked me to confirm. It just auto unlocked premium.
10-09-2017, 01:03 PM
Same for me as well. Not cool! You deserve my money!